Prank War |Pt3

_________________________________

Nia Campbell, 20📍Charlotte, North Carolina•••••

Nia Campbell, 20
📍Charlotte, North Carolina

Nia's Pov

"What's up y'all! You already know what time it is, time to prank Dip again." I exclaimed, setting the camera up on my dashboard.

"I needa make this quick cause I just got some food and Melo's hungry so..today we're doing the Viagra prank." I smirked.

"I'm not even gone lie y'all, I think it's fake. I don't know, I just be seeing all these videos and it really can't be that bad. So I wanted to try it out on Melo I guess."

I smiled, digging through the bag of Jack in the Box. "I probably got like five minutes max cause I pulled up like ten minutes ago-"

My phone started ringing, Melo's face popping up on my screen.

"Hello?"

"Why you just sitting outside?"

"I'm vlogging."

"You not bringing the food inside?"

"Yeah..I thought you wanted to go to the mall?"

I jumped at the knock on my window.

Melo was outside in a black wife-beater and grey sweatpants. I rolled down my window laughing.

"How you get out here so fast damn."

"I'm hungry. Anyways, we going to the mall or what?"

I nodded as he circled around the car, I noticed he stopped to get the mail, giving me the opportunity to quickly crush up the pill and put it in his drink.

"Damn it's hot outside.. the camera already on?" He asked, taking a seat on the passenger side.

"Yeah, you wanna do a Q&A while we eat?"

He nodded, digging into the bag and grabbing his food.

After setting up the food we did our "intro" and started answering questions.

"Okay first one, how did y'all first meet?" I read, looking at Melo.

He was already stuffing his face with chicken tenders.