Prank War

_________________________

Nia Campbell, 20
{NEE-UH}

Short one😛

"Wassup y'all! Welcome back to my channel, it's your girl Nia." I smiled into the camera.

"Today we doing something a little different. LaMelo and I are doing a prank war! I decided to wake up early to start the day off with the first prank."

I snuck downstairs into the living room, making sure I wouldn't wake up him.

"Okay so first we gotta go to the store."

The video transitioned to me in the store.

"Alright y'all. So I'm kinda doing two pranks in one. I made sure to wake up early as hell to do all this." I sighed, pushing my cart down the hair aisle.

"So ima need hair dye.."

Strolling down the aisle, I finally found a dark green semi permanent hair dye.

"Bag secured!" I smiled, showing my Target bag as I walked out to my car.

When I arrived home it was already close to the time that Melo woke up so I quickly changed back into some comfortable clothes.

I now set up the camera in our shared bathroom.

"Okay, so here's what we gone do. Melo gotta go sign autographs later so ima be putting something in his shampoo. And just for fun i'm putting hot sauce in his toothpaste cause he made me mad yesterday y'all." I explained, pouring the hair dye in his shampoo and the hot sauce in his bubble gum toothpaste.

Yes, this nigga is 21 and still uses bubble gum toothpaste..at his big age.

I heard shuffling outside the bathroom door and froze.

"Y'all I think he's awake!"

Someone knocked on the door.

"Baby? You in there?"

I quickly scrambled to put all the stuff away and under the sink cabinet, hiding the camera behind a small mirror.

"Yeah!" I answered, opening the door.

I smiled when I saw him.

"Morning."

"Morning mama." He placed a chaste kiss on my cheek before we split paths and he entered the bathroom.

__

Omniscient Pov

LaMelo walked into the bathroom with suspicions. Nia never woke up before him.

She's planning something.

But before his thoughts could lead on he quickly shrugged them off and got into his warm morning shower.

After washing his body, he grabbed his shampoo, deciding to hurry up and just pour it onto his head.

Putting his head under the water, began to lather his curls in the shampoo. But something felt weird.

It was stickier than usual.

Melo was confused, he could have sworn he bought the same brand.

He reached and grabbed the bottle making his eyes widen.

"What the fuck- NIA!"

A laughing Nia entered the bathroom, quickly changing her expression as an attempt to contain herself when Melo slid open the shower door and peeked his head out.

"Babe what the hell is this?" He asked, opening the door wider to show her his green hands.

His hair was dripping and a dark forest green, the dye was all over his chest and back as well.

She couldn't take it and burst out laughing as she watched him manically scrub his hair.

"Nia this shit ain't funny, I gotta go to a convention today."

"Oh, it's gone be fine. Stop it before you pull your hair out!"

He rolled his eyes, rinsing the rest of the shampoo out of his hair.

"I think it looks good." She laughed as he stepped out the shower, towel wrapped around his waist.(It looked horrible)

"Quit lyin." He scoffed.

"I'm not lying baby! You look sexy."She stepped forward to play with his damp curls.(Quit lying girl)

"Ight whatever. Get out, I'm mad at you." He playfully sighed, gently pushing her out of the door. Unbeknownst to the camera still recording and the second prank awaiting.

Nia would be lying is she said she hadn't forgot about the toothpaste. So she had walked downstairs to make breakfast while LaMelo brushed his teeth.

It only took five seconds to realize something was off.

Then his mouth started to burn.

"What the-"

It began burning more. "Fuck!" He spit out the toothpaste and quickly turned on the sink, letting the water run into his mouth for a quick relief before it started again.

"Who the- *cough* who the f-fuck put- NIA CAMPBELL!"

_________________________
Trying a new look lmk how y'all like it love y'all❤️

Pls vote and comment i love ur feedback 💕😘