Foul Play

__________________________

Kaliyah, 22📍Charlotte, North Carolina•••••

Kaliyah, 22
📍Charlotte, North Carolina

I grabbed my purse, taking a final look at myself in the mirror. I wore a black tube top with a matching mini skirt, a large zip up and black leather platform boots.

I applied some more lip gloss and grabbed my phone. disconnecting it from the speaker

A few seconds later my ringtone went off and "Husband🕺😍🫶🏾" flashed across my screen

"Husband🕺😍🫶🏾" flashed across my screen.

"Hello"

"Hey babyy" Melo smiled, his face coming into the view of the camera.

"Hey Dip"

"You on the way?" He asked. "Not yet, I was just about to leave." I answered, grabbing my keys. "Look at my outfit."

I smiled, setting up the camera and spinning around so he could see what I was wearing. " You look good mama."

"Thank youu. I'm on my way right now, I'll see you then."

"Okay, I Love you."

"I love you too Melo."

Tonight was the first night I would attend one of LaMelo's home games. Although we've been together for years I couldn't bear to watch him play. Melo knew I had really bad nerves and since him getting hurt I got anxious whenever I would watch him.

But after him practically begging me to come, I finally gave in. Melo got me and my brother Jay court-side tickets to watch them play the Rockets.

I walked out the door and down the hall to the elevator,going down to the lobby of our condo.

Once I made it outside I spotted my brothers black BMW and got in.