Stuck

Tiara, 16
{TEE-AIR-RUH}

Tiara, 16{TEE-AIR-RUH}

Lamelo, Tiara and Lonzo were at the outside courts of the Baller Estate. Tiara and Melo were just goofing around.

"Aye, come on y'all. I came out here to work with y'all and you're just playing around." Lonzo complained as the two  point guards lazily did their left hand layups he assigned.

"Man it's too hot for this shit...TiTi look!" Lamelo went for a layup before jumping up trying to dunk but falling short and grabbing the net.

Tiara laughed as he fell.

"Nigga you got no bounce." The sweaty girl taunted, throwing a basketball at his head.

"Ow what the fuck."

He got up pushing her but not too hard, he thought. Hard enough for her to trip over a ball and fall, rolling her ankle.

"AH!" She screamed out, grasping her ankle and rocking back and forth. Her face scrunched in pain as Melo and Zo kneeled down to her.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry TiTi. I ain't mean to push you that hard."

He grabbed her hands trying to help her up but she only hissed and sat back down.

Lonzo gently picked up her ankle, rolling it and pushing it back and forth while asking her what hurt.

"It's just a sprain, she'll be fine. She'll probably be back by the time your season starts. Let's just go get some ice."

Lonzo picked Tiara up and carried her back inside the house, sitting her down on the living room couch next to Lavar.

"What happened girl? Them boys been roughing you up? Just let me know and I'll put em back in their place." He asked, looking back at LaMelo as he filled a ziploc bag with ice.

"No, Melo just had to be his big headed self and pushed me. Now I got a sprained ankle." She responded, sending a matching glare to the boy.

Once he looked up and saw their angry gazes on him he rolled his eyes.

"What we're you thinking son! You've both got your seasons coming up in a few weeks. How is she gonna win a high school championship with a messed up ankle?!" Lavar yelled, but they were unfazed. Loud was his normal tone.

"I said sorry okay!? I told you I didn't mean to push you that hard. What else do y'all want, damn."

Tiara scoffed at her best friend as he walked up to his room scrolling on his phone.

She wasn't that mad at Melo, she just wanted an apology.

-One week later-

Last Saturday, Melo had sprained Tiara's ankle.

That was a week ago and they were still going back and forth. At this point they forgot what they were even arguing about. Just coming up with any insult by now.