Prank war| pt2

_______________________

Nia Campbell, 20📍Charlotte, North Carolina•••••

Nia Campbell, 20
📍Charlotte, North Carolina

*Ominous POV*

"Yo is this on-"

"Hey y'all, it's Melo...I know y'all not used to seeing me alone but after what happed a few days ago I decided I was gonna get my lick back."

"Like, my hair is still green.." He frowned, showing the camera the tint of green in his normally hazelnut curls.

He laid flat on his stomach on the couple's California king bed, the camera propped up to show his face.

"I can't forgive her for that toothpaste shit either. So today Ima be doing that hickey prank on her." He laughed.

The footage cut to him in the bathroom.

"Nia's already out getting groceries so I can't go out to get the stuff. I gotta use her makeup."

The boy had an evil grin on his face as he looked around at the assortment of makeup next to her sink.

"Oo she gon kill me if she see this video. Nia don't play bout me messing with her stu-" He stood there wide-eyed realizing as he grabbed her eyeshadow palate, he knocked over her small container of her favorite lip scrub and it fell down into the drain.

"Bro what.." He tried reaching to grab it but just gave up.

"Whatever..I'll buy her some more." He shrugged.

"I don't really know how to do this so I'm just gonna watch a video." He pulled up a youtube video, watching a few minutes of it before figuring it out and continuing the rest himself.

"Yeahh learn your color theory bitch! I think that's what it is..."

He finally finished and showed the camera.

He then decided to add onto the prank and took a picture posting to his story.