Viva Las Vegas

_________________________

Saniyah Jordan,17{SA-NI-YAH}

Saniyah Jordan,17
{SA-NI-YAH}

"Don't jump off the plane." Lonzo laughed as we walked up the steps. He was referring to when LaMelo jumped off a moving golf cart.

"Man be quiet."

Zo wanted to give us a break from basketball. He was taking Gelo, Melo, Dmo and I on a trip to Las Vegas.

"Not too much on my man now. Didn't you try to run on water and end up almost cracking your head open?"

Zo stayed silent.

"And that was about.. two months ago. At your big age." I laughed, watching as Lonzo quietly walked up the steps behind us to the private plane.

Melo walked in first and sat in one of the cushioned chairs with me next to him.

"Yeah my baby got me." He said, wrapping his arms around me and placing a kiss on my cheek.

Once we got situated and the door closed, the flight attendant came along the walkway with a silver tray.

"Warm towelette?"

"Ooh yeah."

She handed us two warm towels and walked away.

"Watchu use this for?" I asked, holding it to my face for warmth.

"Wipe your hands."

I nodded and wiped my hands, putting it down in the cup holder next to my seat.

"Ugh this bitch smell like alcohol." Gelo said.

I smelt mine and smelt lemon. When I grabbed Gelo's it smelt of strong chemicals.

"They tryna take you out G." I laughed.

The pilot came out and gave us his speech before the flight attendant came out again with a cart.

"Hi, would you two like anything?"

"Just some wa-"

"Y'all got candy?" Melo interrupted me.

The lady nodded and smiled before pulling out a black bin with an assortment of candies. Melo's eyes lit up.

He grabbed a handful of random things and placed them in our storage area by the window "Preciate it."

The flight attendant nodded and turned to me as I ordered a bottle of water and a sub sandwich.

"You better share."

Melo turned to me with chocolate all over his mouth, giving me a side eye.

"I ain't sharing with nobody. Get your own."