Wet Dreamz| Pt2

_________________________

Angel Omari, 18{AYNE-GEL}

Angel Omari, 18
{AYNE-GEL}

"Damn..

And I ain't ever did this before, no..

And ain't ever did this before, no..

I ain't ever did this before nooo.."

I sat nervously the rest of class. Glancing at the soft manicured hand that lovingly rubbed my thigh.

"That's when my heart start racing and my body start sweatin

Baby you done woke my little man up

I'm thinkin how that body look naked when you playin on the bed

Teacher, please don't make me stand up"

Mrs. Smith was discussing the S.A.T's, one of the most important tests in our lives. But all I could focus on was my breathing as her hand inched up higher each time, just to fall back down towards my knee.

Her hand rubbed circles on my knee giving it a gentle squeeze before slowly running up my long leg. My breath hitched when her hand reached my hip area, pinky finger grazing over the waistband of my sweats. Until just then, the bell rung.

We both got up and packed our things, I waited patiently for her and grabbed her backpack, sneaking past Mrs. Smith since I didn't feel like limping.

We walked to our lockers, dropping off our bags since I had gym and she had a free period.

I sat her backpack onto the hook on the back of her locker before grabbing her purse and handing it to her.

"Thank you baby."

I nodded and closed her locker.

"Are you gonna skip in my class for your free period this time?" I asked, grabbing her hand and intertwining our fingers as she walked me to my class.

"I can't. I got caught last time remember? Track season's coming up and if I wanna run my senior year I can't get another referral." She said as her clean french tip nail comfortingly glided across my knuckles.

I nodded, a bit disappointed.

"I'm leaving to get lunch. I'll bring you something back okay?" She asked softly, standing taller to kiss the corner of my lips.