Big Baller Birthday| Pt1

_________________________

Mariah Poole, 18{MA-RI-YAH}Birthday: August 22

Mariah Poole, 18
{MA-RI-YAH}
Birthday: August 22

"BIG BALLER OUT!" Lavar shouted, making us roll our eyes as he threw up a piece sign and walked out.

After seeing the first year of the JBA take off, Lavar decided that for the second year he would shock the people, he wanted his league to expand and grow. As well as the fan base.

After long thought, he allowed me to play in JBA.

Lots of people were skeptical about me playing with boys at first but after watching our pre-season games I instantly became the new face of the JBA next to LaMelo. Since I would be playing and traveling with them, Lavar cleaned out a room for me in the Baller Estate.

We all sighed in relief as the door closed shut.

"Man, I thought his ass would never le-"

Melo cut himself off when the door opened back up.

"Mariah, you're in charge. Make sure the boys clean after themselves, all of y'all needa work out everyday. And lastly, no house parties. Do I make myself clear?"

Melo and I gave each other a look.

"Crystal."

He nodded at my response and walked back out.

"Man, y'all gone be in trouble." Gelo laughed from the kitchen.

_
"Are you two gonna throw a house party?"

Melo and I looked at each other and laughed

"I would never disobey my dad."

We turned to look at each other again and burst out laughing.

"Do you think Melo and Mariah are gonna throw a house party for their birthday?"

Gelo and Zo looked at each other.