Wet Dreamz| Pt 1

_________________________

Angel Omari, 18{AYNE-GEL}

Angel Omari, 18
{AYNE-GEL}

"Damn..

And I ain't ever did this before, no..

And ain't ever did this before, no..

I ain't ever did this before nooo.."

*LaMelo's pov*

On my way to math class I stopped at the boys bathroom, looking in the mirror.

I brushed my waves down before smoothing out my red flannel and fixing my chain. I kept licking my lips so I decided to put on a layer of chapstick.

Once I was satisfied with how I looked, I smiled before packing my brush back in my backpack and returning on my path to class.

I know my friends been saying I'm doing too much and been asking who's got a nigga checking themselves out after every class.

Angel Omari.

"Man, it wasn't nothin like that first time

She was in my math class
Long hair, Brown-skin with a fat ass

Sat beside me used to laugh, had mad jokes

The teacher always got mad so we passed notes

It started off so innocent"

She had a nigga hooked.

Every time I was around her I would catch myself sweating. I would always be nervous and shy around her, stuttering and shit. I've never been nervous around girls, but this one's different.

It's Angel Omari, the prettiest girl in school.

Every nigga wanted her, but I was gonna get to her first before someone else did and break her heart. The thought of someone doing that seemed absurd.

She was so kind, and smart, and man was she a bad thang.

I walked into math class 2 minutes late, not realizing how long I took thinking about her.

"Mr. Ball that's another tardy. One more and it'll turn into an out of school suspension."

"Yes ma'am."