Hot Ones

_______________________

Akilah Davis, 22{UH-KEE-LUH}

Akilah Davis, 22
{UH-KEE-LUH}

"Hey what's going on everybody for First Week Feast. I'm Sean Evans and you're watching hot ones. It's the show with hot questions and even hotter wings. Today we're joined by the amazing Akilah Davis and LaMelo Ball."

We both wave and flash a smile to the camera.

"Akilah is a three time grammy nominated singer for her #1 Billboard R&B hits 'Keep me in your prayers' and 'Missin you'. LaMelo is a professional player for the NBA's Charlotte Hornets, he's the youngest player to revive R.O.T.Y, a triple double, and the fourth youngest ever to play in an NBA All Star game. " He said introducing us.

"Alright well before we begin I'd just like to say it's great to have you here. My kids are big fans of you two."

"It's great to be here Sean, just try not to kill us aight?"

Sean laughed at Melo's response and nodded.

"Yeah, definitely wouldn't want that. But anyways let's start with our first wing."

I looked down on my tray at the first wing, we added a dip of sauce to it before taking a bite.

"See, this how they get you. They give you the weak shit first so it feels like it's gone be easy." I said, licking my fingers.

"It's good though not gone lie. Not really any heat." Melo added.

"Alright this one's for Akilah. What can we expect from your new album 'Content'. How does it reflect you as a person at the moment."

"Uhm, basically what it says. I'm very content with my life now and happy at what it's become. A lot of my past projects have been about heartbreak, loss, depression. But now that I've basically overcome that, my music will also show that I have. So this one's gonna to be a lot of love songs and just soulful happy beats in general."

Sean nodded with understanding while LaMelo looked at me with the most admiration.

"Alright, next wing!"

I grabbed it off my plate and took a bite.

"This one's just plain good. It's sweet." Melo nodded in agreement and looked up as he was asked his question.

"So everyone's been wondering. Why the Hornets? Why not a better team? Was there something that stuck out to you about this team that made you want to stay?"