~ Chapter 3 ~

When the players were going out on the field I saw Garnacho he looked on me and I blushed and looked down he smiled. But Maria couldn't hold it in she screamed
" GARNACHO LUCIA HAS A CRUSH ON YOU" and pointed at me. I'm sure he heard it but I mean he just saw me as a fan girl out of many since I mean it is thousands of people here.

The match started and Marcus rashford scored one goal then Bruno had an assist to Garnacho and united carried on and won 3-1 cause Varane also scored a last minute goal.

When the players were walking in the players tunnel most of them thrower their shirt to small kids and someone stopped and signed some shirts and paupers. But Garnacho came to our row and said:

" Hola Niña, take my shirt since your in love whit me between I love your hoodie" ha said and winked of course he said it because it says Garnacho 49.

" omg thanks!" I said and of course blushed couldn't hold it in.

" I need to take picture of your guys" Maria said happy.

" Of course you can" he said and let her take a picture then he looked at me:
" want a picture to?"

" Yes of course" I said giving him my phone.

He took the picture and took his hand around my waist I got big butterflies in my stomach. When he was done he got in instagram and looked my username then said.

" you already follow me " whit a smirk.

" of course I do I mean your a g-good player" I said nervous.

" it is because she loves you" Maria said whit a smirk.

" yeah she looks pretty tho " he said while I got red as an tomato.

" well thanks and Maria stop exposing me" I said angry / happy.
Maria and Garnacho laughed.

" well I will follow you back Lucialove" he said whit a wink.

" omg Lucia is blushinggg, and tell radhford I love him😍" Maria said whit a smile and she meant it seriously not sarcastic.

" I will bye pretty Lucia and her friend" he said whit a smirk.

" omg you have his shirt and he will follow you and he hugged you, you are lucky"

" omg I really am!! " I said whit a big smile thinking of Garnacho"

392 words bye guys❤️ next part tomorrow