Never?

The morning after the party I didn't feel well at all. I have been throwing up for hours now and not eaten anything because I'll just throw it up again.

" Lucia maybe you should get some food now?" Garnacho asked me.

" no I don't want."

" but Lucia, your body needs food and you haven't thrown up in 1hour so maybe youre done whit throwing up now?"

" I don't want food." I didn't feel like eating when I were sick.

" Lucia-"

" don't you understand I don't wanna eat!" I said then walking upstairs. I got to the bedroom and sat down in the bed and turned on some show.

He's always like this. Trying to get me to eat when I haven't eaten in a long time. I don't like when he doesn't understand a no is a no.

" luciaa?" Garnacho said outside the door, I locked the door so he couldn't get in.

" open the door Luz" he said again.

" no go away you're dickhead I don't need your help im not a fucking baby. No need to try take care off me. I don't need you." I put my hand on my mouth realising what i just said to him.

" well if you mean it like that I'm leaving." He said and I heard his footsteps walking down the stairs.

I jumped up off the bed and opened the door. Trying to stop him.

" Garnacho I didn't- "

" no, I heard what I heard." He said and he then closed the door and left.

I slides down the door and sat down putting my head in my knees.

________________________________

Maria's PoV:

I currently sat on the couch watching a movie with Marcus. Then I heard the doorbell.

" I'll get it." I said jumping up for the couch. Walking to the front door. I opened to see garnacho there.

" hey, how are you doing?" I asked him a I opened the door more so he could walk inside.

" fine iguess." Oh he was in a mood.

" what happened?" I asked knowing something has happened.

" Lucia happened" he said looking down at the floor. We walked to the living room.

" what did Lucia do?"

" she has been throwing up all morning cuz she drank much last night. So she haven't eaten since yesterday team dinner. And she finally stopped throwing up so I wanted her to eat and she got super mad at me for saying she needs food, then she locked herself in our bedroom. I tried going up to apologise to her then she said. (I'm not a baby i can take care off myself. I don't need you. ) so I just left."

" oh Lucia, garnacho you did the right thing so don't think you did something wrong. Cause is dangerous to not eat food. Definitely when she has been throwing up all the food she had in her stomach." I told him. He looked disappointed and sad.

" she said she didn't need me at all.." he was so sad and I'm disappointed in Lucia.

" man, she will eventually apologise. You can stay here watch a football match with me. And Maria will visit Lucia and get her to eat." Marcus told him looking at me. I nodded

" yeah I will go se her" I told him.

" thank you guys." He said

" no problem." I smiled at him. And I left the house to se Lucia.