why?

I called him he answered.

" hey... " I said quietly..

" Lucia.. I'm sorry but when you said you're going to Barcelona i didn't think it was for meeting him so I got jealous sorry.. "

I smiled trough my phone he was so nervous and I found that quite cute.

" garnacho is okay i understand I should of told I would meet him but I didn't think of it I'm sorry to, I love you realy much."

" it's all ok, I love you more. enjoy partying I trust you, love you more.

" Thank you i will i promise to be carefully.

" that's good bye sweetie"

"Bye "

Later that night... I kind off decided to enjoy the night so I drank some but then we played some drinking game and I drank way to much I was drunk like really drunk.

I sat at the bar and ordered a new drink.

" thank youuuuu" I said taking a sip then someone took my drink.

" no more drink your drunkass" Maria said to me.

" Nooo then I will find my bf garnacho bye"

" bu- fuck it she is already gone. " Maria said while I saw gavi and sat next to him.

" heeeyyy, you look so damn good gavi " I said black as drunk.

" Lucia... you are really drunk remember you have a bf."

" huh?"

" Lucia you are too drunk."

" Nonono you look sooo hottt." I said and kissed him he immediately pushed me gently back.

" lucia you are out of your mind go get yourself home." He said

Then Maria came.
" sorry gavi she's really drunk I will bring her back. " she apologised to gavi while we took a taxi home I felt right to the bed.

————————————————————————

" good morning sleepyhead" Maria said to me and opened the curtains.

" ohhhy head hurts"

" just like garnachos heart..." she said nervously. I didn't understand.

" what?"

" Lucia... you kissed gavi when you were drunk.. and garnacho knows I texted Marcus and garnacho and told both what happened since Marcus called me saying garnacho was broken. I told him you were black as drunk."

Nonono my heart stopped I promised him yesterday I would never hurt him or do anything to him and he trusted me...

" nonono it can't be.." I said and a tear dropped down my eye. I need to go back to him.

" I know you sorry but you only need to tell him everything ok? I already booked a flight home and have packed for you let's go just put on this jeans first." She said throwing me a pair jeans and garnachos hoodie. She prob didn't know it was his..

we took our flight and went straight to Manchester, we got there and took a taxi home to our apartment.

" Maria can u put my baggage inside I will go to garnachos house and apologies.. " I said almost in a wisper.

" ofc, good luck." She said hugging me while I headed to his house.

The next thing I knew was that I was standing in front off his house. I rang on his door.
Marcus opened.

" oh hey.. are y'all back?" He said.
" yeas, I need to talk to him please let me"

" Who is it!" Garnacho screamed from the living room.

" It is Lucia.." he yelled back.

Garnacho came walking in whit red eyes and he was wearing joggers and a hoodie on. He looked so sad I felt to much guilt in me I know I deserve it I did a bad mistake.

" will let you to talk goodbye mate." He said garnacho nooded.

" hey.." I said looking at him he looked down on the floor in the hall way not daring to look at me.

"Hey." Wow that was something new.. I know his hurt I will apologise now I need to.

" garnacho I'm sorry I was so drunk and didn't know what I did... I feel so guilty I promised you I wouldn't do anything but I did... I feel too guilty I'm so sorry... I was out of my mind and everyone warned me to stop drinking but I didn't I'm sorry.. I hurted you."

" I don't know what to say... I feel lost." He said in a wisper not daring to look at me.

" I know you prob wanna breakup I'm sorry.." I said tears escapeing me.

" No I don't want to breakup I need some time Lucia I know you were drunk Maria told me, when i woke up and saw those pictures i was heartbroken.. just give me time.." he said

" I understand... iguess is goodbye for now. "

" good bye Lucia.." he said. I looked at him he looked lost, the amount of guilt I felt was way to much to explain.

"Can I atleast have one last kiss..?" I said he nodded. I kissed him gently he kissed back
But that kiss felt nothing..

" I'm waiting for you remember I love you Alejandro. " I said and left him whit tears I started crying I think he heard that to he also cried I heard when I went out that door.

The story ends here it was nice writing for you guys.

SIKEEEE YOU THOUGHT

________________________________

Days went by and i gave him time.
I have slept at my own apartment the last 4days since i came home and did apologies to him. after the kiss and said I'm waiting for you remember I love you.

We quite haven't talked just me sending him a love you message everyday before I go to bed and him liking the message. Garnacho has a game today he don't know I will come there.
Marcus gave me the vip tickets since garnacho always gives me them, garnacho don't
Know I'm coming I don't know
If he would like me to come but I wanna support my boyfriend even tho we aren't on talking gems.

Time went by and now me and Maria just got our seats at old Trafford, the players warmed up and now I the whistle went on.
Game on.

1half we're good they leaded 2-0 and is pause now.

" Maria I will go to the toilet I will be back fast" I said in a rush.
" ok be fast the game starts soon."
Since we are in vip we go to the toilets right outside the players locker room.
I suddenly bumped into someone on my way back form the toilet.

" oh I'm sorry I didn't lo-" I said before a familiar voice cut me off.
" Amor?" Damn. That word game me mixed feelings.. I have been missing him these days and his voice so damn much.

" oh hey.. good luck I should go.." I started walking when he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him we were small inches apart.

" amor let me talk, I'm ready I miss you all the time you gave me was to much i miss waking up to you everyday I love you." He said that was deep. I love him so much.

" I love you to" I said he then kissed me.

" please come back to our house today" he said our? That made realising we actually live together but I were sleeping in me and marias apartment that were now a backup home we have since I basically live at garnachos and Maria at Marcus's.

" I will, now go play garnacho" I said, he kissed me one more time and then he left to go back.
I went back to Maria and she immediately understand what just happened.
We scream off happiness.