Crazyyy

" Garnachooo" Eva said running up to my boyfriend hugging him. Garnacho took her in his arms and hugged her back.

" Eva! Your getting so big" he said smiling at her. She loves when we tell her she's growing up.

" and you look the same" she chuckled at herself.

" are you excited to stay the night?" He asked her. " YESSS" she said loudly.

" Eva what about me, no hug?" I asked trying to look sad. obviously it worked since I'm so good at this things.

" luciaaa I love you" Eva said jumping off garnacho's hands and running to me. I take her in my hands hugging her but it is a little hard whit my dump being big.

" you're getting a big stomach" she said

" I'm my baby is growing" I said while she looked confused I laughed at that.

" hey guys" dad said while walking in whit Alvaro.

" hey dad" I said putting Eva down and walking to give him a hug.

" here is Eva's bag whit her stuff, call if something wrong okay?" I chuckled I have had her over before.

" dad I know how to watch and take care of Eva did you forget I'm gonna be a parent soon?"

" Nono, you're just getting so big sweetheart" I saw him tearing up a little

" awh dad" I said hugging him.

" I love you princess" awh he hasn't stopped calling me " princes" I find that really cute I never wan this to stop saying that.

" but I need to go now mom is waiting in the car and you know mom is getting annoyed if I use to long time." We both chuckled

" yea yea I know bye dad" is smiled seeing him walking out.

I walk to the living room seeing garnacho sitting in the couch whit Eva on his lap and Alvaro next to him and they both playing FIFA together. And garnacho is letting Eva try some. I found this really cute I just stand there enjoying this moment. Garnacho will be a good dad I just see it on the way he treats Eva and Alvaro.
I start getting emotional I really love him and I'm starting a family whit him.

" love? Are you okay why don't you join us?" He said looking at me.

" yea yea I'm fine I just enjoyed the moment I really love you guys." I smiled to myself.

" awh my sister is getting emotional" Alvaro said.
" shut up Alvaro be nice for once" I said chuckling.

" I'm just kidding sis I love you so much to" he smiled. I sat down so I was in the middle between garnacho and Alvaro. And Eva who still was on garnachos lap. I took her to my arms and stroke her hair carefully while the boys played. I chatted a little whit my sweet little sister.

" Lucia you are so beautiful I wanna be like you when I got older" she suddenly said. That melted my heart so I got tears from my eyes.

" why you sad?" Eva asked confused at me.

" your being so sweet to me, I love when people call me beautiful." I smiled still having tears in my eye. She laid her head on my stomach hugging me. I put my arms around her. And she fell asleep. Is just enjoyed this moment. I looked at garnacho and Alvaro who was talking while playing.

Suddenly they were done.

" I'm really tired I will get to bed I can also put Eva to her bed" Alvaro said

" well good night Alvaro " I said while he hugged me, carefully taking Eva out of my arms.

" good night Alvaro" garnacho said while they took a handshake. Now it was only me and garnacho here.

" love?" I asked

" yeah?" He said turning to look at me.

" I love you really much" I blurted out.

" lucia I love you too" he said carefully lifting me to his lap.

" I'm really heavy you shouldn't lift me up on your lap " I said. I mean it I'm really heavy Whitt that dump.

" oh shut up amor I'm strong and your not heavy at all." He said nicely. I put my head on his shoulder. Hiding my face in his neck. He put his arms around me while I sat on his lap. We stayed like that awhile.

Garnacho's PoV:

She's so beautiful and sweet I find her really cute and adorable she's going to be a good mum I see it on who she's whit Eva.

We still sat in same position whit her on my lap and my arms around her. Protecting my princess. Doing my job to protect my family.

" I'm gonna be a mum soon" she suddenly said.

" yes you are, are you excited?"

" yea, but I'm really scared I have never done this before. What if I'm not a good enough mom? What if-" I stopped her.

" Amor you are going to be the best mum ever you are so sweet and caring. I saw you and Eva you care about you're siblings so much and I see you will be the best mom ever. And you don't need to be scared I'm staying by your side the whole time. I promise."

" I love you more then you think." She said kissing me.

Those lips. Those eyes. That smile. That face. That laugh. That hair. That personality. That body. That girl is my everything.

" I love you more" i responded.

" we will be good parents I just have that feeling." She said. I love this girl.

" we will and that baby will get many good people around him." I said

" yeas he will" she smiled. She laid her head on my shoulder again. Hiding her face into my neck.

This time she fell asleep.

A/n

Heyyy y'all do guys like this book? I don't if I should end it soon or keep it going. Between I'm starting to write an another book too😏

And feel free to leave ideas!

Do y'all have a footballer you want me to write about just ask maybe I can write a book about him🤷🏼‍♀️

Mah favourite player😍