Needy

Next morning i woke up wrapped in his arms. I tried to get out off his grip to go pee.

" nooo" garnacho said sleepy pulling me back to his arms.

" but I need to pee" I chuckled

" not now" he said kissing my neck.

" I'll be back fast" I said and he then let go off me. I jogged to the bathroom doing my business. Then I walked back to the bedroom.

" maybe we should wake up" I told him he was still half sleeping.
" no I haven't got my morning cuddle" he mumbled.

He opened his arms then I layed down on his chest. We stayed in that position for some time.

" amor now it's time to wake up" i mumbled in his chest.

" mhm" he mumbled back.

" im serious" I chuckled while sitting up then playing whit his hair. He put his head on my lap and I played whit his hair.

" I don't want to"

" then you can waist the whole day laying around here, I can just call Maria and Marcus and hang out whit them" I said

" nonono" he said sitting up.

" I don't wanna be alone" I laughed at his serious face. That was just too funny.

" it's not funny" he huffed crossing his arms.

" okay okay mister garnacho, we should go get ready for the day cause we are going to Maria and Marcus's house and go shopping whit them and later to day it is team dinner if you remember"

" ohhh yeah, that will be a fun day." He said jumping up from the bed.

" yeah, I'm excited to meet you're teammates again and their wife's" I said smiling.

" yeah yeah yeah you're living life" he chuckled.

" I really am" I laughed.

I then went to find a outfit for the day. It's cold in Manchester so I found a cozy outfit. I also did my make up and hair.

I went downstairs and met garnacho.

" you look stunning Lucia" he said coming to me and kissing my lips.

" same to you handsome" I winked.

" shall we go?" I said taking my shoes and jacket on.

" yeah meet you in the car" he said opening the door.

I decided to post a story on insta fast.

Via lucialove instagram.
_____________________________

" finally you came" garnacho chuckled

" What can I say I need to look pretty for the people" I said confidence.

" are you dumb" he said

" what?" I questioned