~Chapter 5~

We fot ready then we hests s honk outside.

" Lucia your boyfriend is here lets go"

" Coming but he is not my boyfriend I can keep dreaming"

" oh he loves you" she said closing the dot and we walk out to the car. He had an black Porche but he wasn't driving it was rashford.
" Hey girls" Marcus rashford said.

" he- OMG YOUR MARCUS RASHFORD"

" Maria chill down I know we are Manchester United fans but we need to keep call when we meet them they will think we those fan girls that are crazy over them" I said a little to high.

" oh it is fine I think she is starstrucked.

" oh no I'm not it is just I thought I would never meet you since I have been a fan of Manchester United since kid and the same whit Lucia and you are my favourite player" Maria said still shocked.

" That wasn't the start of the ride I thought about" garnacho said laughing.

" haha same I said but then since I quite haven't said something other then trying to calm Maria down  I will start over hey guys where are we going!"

" oh we are here in a second it is a club". Marcus said.

" oh Lucia... " Maria said nervously.

" yeah? What's wrong?"

" He is here he is back.." she said nervously.

" who?"

" Liam.."

" Oh no no no no it c-can't be t-t-true.." I said starting to shake.

" Who is Liam? Garnacho said while Marcus parked the car.

" Lucia's ex b- " I cut her off and said : Ex best friend!.

" No he is your ex boyfriend" Maria said

" we will ignore this and go in enjoy the partyyyy" I said jumping out off the car.

" before the other came out garnacho said: pls tell me she is ok?"

" she is it is just he abused her.."

" oh no that's bad" both guys said while going out to me waiting outside.

" Hey Lucia everything ok?" Garnacho asked me.

" yeah! I said but I think he knew it wasn't real.

" ok... he said weird.

We got inside to the club it was just the Manchester United players and their girlfriends or friends they rented the club so it is around 100 people here.

" I will get a drink I said running to the bar"

" wait isn't she under age?" Garnacho asked Maria.

" oh she I soon 18 but she have drinker before but she easily gets drunk then, but I will join her" Maria said.

" we will have a hard night" Marcus said to garnacho.

" exactly let's go to some off the boys" garnacho said.

30minutes passed.

" heyyy" I said a little drunk not Mutch.

" oh Lucia no more drinks on you we don't want you drunk ok?" Garnacho said putting his a around my shoulder.

" hmmm we will seee" I said running to the bar were Maria was and some off the footballers girlfriends.
I was the youngest there but I didn't care the girls and we talked a while.

1 hour later.

I were so drunk that I couldn't stand right but I didn't care I walked and bumped into this footballer called Malacia.

" oh sorry " he said helping me up.

" it is okAy I ThInK iM DruNK but do You knOw where garnacho is??" I said

" there" he did pointing on garnacho.

" ThanKs" i said.

I walked to garnacho but I couldn't walk straight so when I came to garnacho I fell and he took me in his arms and whispered: you ok mi amor?" I got some butterflies and said" I ThInK iM DrUnK but I said I WoLDNT DrInK to YoU I'm so sorry".
"Mi amor it is alright should I help you get home?"

" Maria has the KeYs and WeNt whit MarCuS " isad still laying in his arms.

" ok I take you to mine then and the Uber is here let's go" garnacho said. We said bye to the other and he carried me in his arm since I were to drunk go walk.

When we got home to his place he got me to his bedroom giving me som clothes to change to.

" I'm tiredddd" I said jumping in his bed. He came waking to the bed sitting there watching me whit a smile. " sweetheart get some rest I will sleep on the couch " he said smiling. " No sleep whit me I don't wanna sleep alone" I said whit puppy eyes.
" ok I will good night mi amor". He said. 
" good night nacho" I said fully drunk. He laughed and we fell asleep together.

( Btw before going in the club Lucia posted this whit Maria)

Liked by: MariaFeliz, Garnacho7, MarcusRashford and 456789more

LuciaLovd: Fun night whit the Manchester United team and ofcourse i bring this dumbass. Thanks for taking the picture Garnacho and Marcus❤️..

Comments:
Garnacho7: @MarcusRashford we take good pictures ;)
Reply: MarcusRasgford: yeah we are pro's and bros😍

MariaFeliz: we look beatiful💗
REPLY: LuciaLove: Always❤️🫃🏽
REPLiEd: MarcusRashford: is that boy mesnt to be me?
REPLiEd: LuciaLove: yeah😵‍💫

839wors Good night next Part tomorow❤️

"