Chapter 10 ~ was i good enough?~

Days went by and I basically lived at garnachos house we been dating for 2 months. Me and Maria is friends again.

I woke up on Saturday morning whit a headache.
" ouch" I said slowly sitting up.
" what's wrong?" Garnacho said yawing I saw he just woke up. " I just have a headache is nothing go to sleep I will take a shower " I said getting up going into the bathroom.
" tell me if something is wrong! Ok?" He yelled so I could hear it from the bathroom.

" Yes is will!" I yelled back to him.

I took a 15 minutes long shower. After I showered I took sweatpants on and garnachos hoodie on. I walked downstairs to se garnacho sitting on the couch.

" hey are you better!" He said opening his arms for me to sit next to him.
" if I'm being honest I still feeling shit." I said laying down on his chest.
" do you want some food?" He asked me gently.
" no is ok I don't feel like eating right now."
" amor I need to go training since I have a match tomorrow but I will be back after some hours please take some food meanwhile. " he said putting his hand trough my hair.
" mhm." I said closing my eyes. All I remember was that I fell asleep.

Garnachos pov:
Awww she fell asleep how cute. I will let her sleep since I have to leave. Marcus is here soon.
I putted her head on a pillow and got out of the couch I tucked her in a carpet and kissed her forehead. " bye amor" I said while enjoying her view she looks absolutely gorgeous and cute. I can't believe she's all mine. I then left to training.

Lucia's pov:

I woke up and I sat up and started watching a movie I had fallen asleep for 4 hours woah.
I then heard the door unlock. All I saw was a happy new showered garnacho. He walked to me and sat next to me putting his head on my stomach. " hola amor, are you better?" " a little I still have a headache but whit out that I'm actually completely fine" I said playing whit his hair.
" have you eaten like you said you would? "

" no... I kinda woke up 1hour ago and wasn't hungry" I said looking at him, he then looked at me.
" amor.. You haven't eaten since dinner last day it is almost 24hours since.."He said getting up.

" but I am not hungry" I said also standing up.
To be honest I feel like eating but I feel insecure about myself right now I don't look like some model but a normal girl. I feel like going to the gym right now working off my insucureness.
" but amor you need some..! "He said looking me in my eyes.

" I am completely fine I will grab some food whit Maria right now I will se you later?" I said going up to him kissing him.
" mhm ok send me a picture off your food."

" yeah I will" I said leavening the house taking my bag form my hallway. As you think I will grab food whit Maria but no, I'm going to the gym alone right now.

I took a taxi to the gym and started working out. I then sent a fake photo off McDonald's food from Pinterest to garnacho.

Garnachos pov:
Someone knocked at the door I got to open it and saw.
" Marcus and Maria? What are you doing here?" I said confused on Maria being here Lucia probably come behind them soon.
" we thought about visit you and Lucia!" Maria said walking in to the living room.

" ain't Lucia whit you grabbing McDonald's?" I said looking at Maria and Marcus as I saw them confused reaction.

" no we are here? Where are Lucia?" Marcus asked.
" she said she will go grab food whit maria since she hasn't been eating for the last 24hours since she was I'll ." I said looking at Maria.

" oh that's wierd we haven't been talking since the sms we sent 50minutes ago she sent me a snap off a treadmill- oh she's at a gym " she said.

" wait she's working her ass of at a gym whit out food in her stomach. " I said worried and angry about her lieing to me straight into my face.
" oh that's bad." Marcus said.

" oh fuck I know it she's back on her yeah.." Maria said and stopped in middle off her sentence.

" back on what?" Marcus asked.

" her insucreness" Maria said silently

" what do you mean?" I said really worried.
" she had an working her ass off whitout eating period before you met her because she was so insecure that means she doesn't eat before it goes 24 hours since last time she ate and then she eats and then go to gym and she shews gum all day and drink water. It is bad last time she was almost dieing she hides it from me to I found out" Maria said my jaw dropped.

" Marcus can you drive me to the gym?  "
He nodded and we all went.

Lucia's Pov:

Oouch, I felt dizzy so I took a pause and sat down on the floor... why do I hurt myself I have a perfect a life...

" Lucia?" I heard a familiar voice say. I stood up and went right to him and saw the tears in his eyes... I didn't wanna hurt him now I hurt the most important man in my life. I just gave him a hug and fell into his arms. I felt dizzy..

Sorry to end it her..