Paris baby!

Garnacho's story

" omg it's so beautiful!" I said looking at the view from our hotel room

" you like it don't you?" He said smiling

" I love it, thank you so much I love you the most" I said giving him a big hug. He wrapped his arms around me. And I kissed him.

We sat down on the bed and looked outside the window.

" I'm starving can we go out to eat dinner?" I asked him.

" of course, I'll hop in the shower" he said and I nodded.

I walked over to the desk and started doing my makeup. I didn't take to much makeup on cause I like it when it is naturally and not to much.

Then garnacho came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him. I can't lie his body looks good.

" you like what you see darling?" He said and smirked at me as I blushed.

" don't get so confident now" I said rolling my eyes. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my neck and I looked at him in the mirror.

" well I know you love me so I don't care" he said kissing my head and smiling.

I got up from the chair and looked at him.
" well can't you help me decide what to wear to night?" I asked him.

" well of course I can" he answered. I walked over to my clothes and showed him different outfits.

" this black glitter dress, it will look breathtaking on you" he smirked and he walked over to his own clothes.

We got changed and left to go to a restaurant together.

When we got our table we sat down and looked at the meny.

" what will you get?" He asked me.

" I think I'll get this pasta, it sounds delicious" I said and showed him the order.

" I'll get the same" he smiled.

" hello could I help you to today?" A sweet lady said and smiled at us.

" yeas please, we would like 2 off the pasta bolognaise please" garnacho said and smiled.

" of course coming right up" she smiled and walked away.

" she was so beautiful" I mumbled as she walked away.

" you're more beautiful" garnacho said and I looked at him. And smiled sweetly.

" you look good today" I told him and he smiled at me and took my hand.