Your my everything

" Enzo, good morning baby. We're going to daddy's match" I said as he couldn't answer since he's a baby. But he smiled at me making me smile. He's just so cute.

I walked down and made myself breakfast. And fed Enzo with his baby food. After that we got ready.

I got both ready. I put garnacho's jersey on me that I have gotten from him. He used this on last game. And it's big but I love using his clothing. I put on a jersey to Enzo which it was "daddy" on the back and number 17 of course.

I also did my makeup and hair while Enzo sat in his baby chair playing with his toys next to me.

When I was done I called Maria to pick us up.

" hey Maria." I smiled putting Enzo in his seat and gave him a toy for distraction.

" hey, how are you and Enzo doing?"

" we are doing great, we are ready for the match. Especially me." I chuckled. I put my seat belt on and we drove.

" awhh Lucia it's so sweet how much you love him. Garnacho is so lucky to have someone like you." She smiled at me.

" him and Enzo are my forever ones. I love them both so much it's just crazy how much I love them it's unexplainable."

" what about me and Marcus?" She asked making puppy eyes. Laughed and she also laughed.

" of course I love you and Marcus so much." I said. Making her smile.

" I think Enzo fell asleep he's so quiet right now." She said. I looked in the back. And he was sleeping. Awh so cute.

" yeah he's sleeping." I smiled turning back.

We arrived at old Trafford and made our way to the vip seats. I love being here at old Trafford. Watching my boyfriend play.

I see the players warming up. And I look after my boyfriend. And there I saw him. He is passing the ball with Rashford. My eyes suddenly met his eyes and I blushed while smiling. He chuckled and smiled back and we blowed a kiss to me.

Maria had enzo on her lap and she didn't want to give him to me so I let her have him. She absolutely love Enzo I think it's so cute.

Now the game has started.

" look it's your dada" Maria said pointing at garnacho. Even tho Enzo was to small to understand it was so cute. Enzo smiled at Maria.

" awh he smiled at me. " she was so excited.

" so cute awhh." I smiled and then I heard the crowd being loud and cheering. And I saw garnacho dribbling in front the goal. And then sat the ball in the net.

I jumped and screamed of excitement. He was smiling celebrating with his teammates. He suddenly saw up to me and saw me cheering and he then smiled showing a heart to me and blowed a kiss to me.

I blowed one back showing a heart back.

" let me take some pictures off you." Maria said. She put Enzo in his seat carefully and took pictures. I will post them later.

The match ended 3-1 to Manchester United. I was so so ready to se garnacho so I headed downstairs fast and Maria took Enzo they were coming later.

I waited and saw him coming out of the changing room.

I ran to him and jumped in his arms. He carried me while I hugged him tightly.

" you won!" I said while he put me down. He smiled at me and my excitement.