~ Chapter 6 ~

It was the middle off the night and i dreamed about something really scary my whole body was shaked, but suddenly someone woke me up it was Garnacho I know I slept there but all I thought about is the dream.

" Lucia? Are you ok wake up?"

I woke up  and layed my head on his shoulder he pulled me into a hug. " Lucia tell me what happened?" I had a nightmare I know it is childish and I didn't mean to wake you up sorry .." no no it is ok everyone gets nightmares should we go back to sleep?" " yes... " I said.

" good night mi amor"

" good night nacho chip"

" hahaha your funny" he said sarcastic.

I just couldn't sleep so I changed side and moved much and suddenly garnacho pulled me into a hug letting me sleep on his chest it was so relaxing.

And then we fell asleep.

In the morning

I woke up and yawned.

" Good morning Princess" Garnacho said in a calming voice his hair was wet so I could tell he just showered.

" Morning " I said sleepy.

" aren't you gonna wake up princess?"

" nooo I'm tiredddd" I said as he laughed.

" well your friend Maria dropped off a bag whit stuff to you she said I needed to tell you she was sleeping over whit Marcus and she know you went whit me so she got Marcus dropping this over" he said.

" ahh thanks could I use your shower "

" always I will make food"

" thanks pretty boy" I said running in the bathroom.

" that girl" garnacho said laughing.

" I HEARD THAT" I screamed from the shower.

" SORRY I WILL GO DOWN NOW" he said laughing.

When I was done I took on normal baggy jeans and a crop top since that was that she packed for me and I did some makeup before going out of the bathroom he had in his room and I saw a hoodie and took it on me since I was cold and went downstairs.

" he- is that my hoodie?"

" yeas sorry not sorry"

" hmm may I ask why?"

" nah but I was cold and you have enough to a new one loser" I said while taking a bite of the toast he had made.
" ok ok, any plans today?"

" no about you?"

" I have a day free."

" maybe we can call Maria and Marcus! We can ask if they wanna hang if you are into it or want to hang whit me tho I can just go home"

" no I don't want you leaving I like that you are here" he said smirking" and let's call them" he said.

* did he just say he liked me here AHHHHH IM SO MADLY IN LOVE WHAT If he likes me?!? Nah I'm dreamitor not hmm I don't really know this boy driving me crazzyyyy*

We called them and they agreed on meeting us they will come over to garnacho'a place.
" you know i took a picture off you when you said you were  tired" garnacho said laughing.
" wait send it meee maybe I can post it"

" sure maybe I will post it to" he said smirking.
" hmm bet who post it first." I said confidence.

He send me 4pictures.

It looked like he took a picture of me last night to.