Chapter 12~ jealousy~

I woke in the hotel in Barcelona whit my beautiful bestie beside me. I have been together whit garnacho for 2months today so I thought off message him.

                            Garnacho❤️‍🩹

          Hey good morning my beautiful
               Boyfriend I love you so much❤️ 
                             happy 3months anniversary    
                         can't believe we have been           
                      together for 3months it is the 3   
                                  best months in my life, can't
                    describe how happy I'm to have you    
                       in my life loveju💌

Amor I love you so much, happy 3 months anniversary too you to❤️ love you more then you think, I have had th best time whit you enjoy Barcelona excited to meet you again💋

Back to normal...

I love him so much he is so sweet I really miss him already. Maria woke up.

" morning" she said in her tired voice.

" morning we got to get ready we are going shopping!!" I said jumping off the bed.

It was already 11am we got ready to go shopping. We left and Maria drove in the rent car.

When we got to the mall we got us Starbucks since i was thirsty as hell. I decided to post a insta picture.

Liked by: Garnacho7, pablogavi, Mariafeliz, MarcusRashford and 789,345more

LuciaLove: first day in Spain🇪🇸
Comment's 126k
MariaFeliz: no cred for picture?🥲
Lucialove: sorryyyy😹

Pablogavi: excited to se you on the match today❤️
Lucialove: me too❤️
Garnacho7: ..
Garnachofanpagee: Don't cheat on garnacho pls he don't deserve it🥲
Lucialove: I wouldn't and haven't.

Garnacho7: beautiful.
Lucialove: thanks, what's wrong?
Garnacho7: nothing go enjoy the match whit your new boyfriend.

Back to normal..

"I saw garnacho's comment he's just jealous he knows you won't cheat but he is probably scared too loose you don't take it hard ok?"

" yeah probably..."

" I se you let it ruin your mood but don't let it!"

" it's just that it hurt a little.. " it did get to me but I shouldn't I will talk to him later... " let's go!" I said and Stord up.

We got ready and drove to the match. We had seats on the front row.

________________________________

The game just started and gavi saw me and waved I waved back smiling. Wishing the boys the bestest of luck.

I decided to post an other picture on instagram.

Liked by: garnacho7, mariaFeliz, MarcusRashford, and 453,987others

Lucialove: watching match🏟️

Garnacho7: enjoy mi amor.
Lucialove: thanks and ft me later❤️
Garnacho7: ok..🙂
Luciaxgaranchofanpage: are things good between them?

________________________________

After match..
The match ended well They won and i were about to leave the stadium whit Maria to I heard a name calling.

" Lucia!" A unfamiliar voice said. I turned around to see... gavi? I knew I talked to him just in insta and saw him on a match once but didn't se that one coming.

" hey..gavi."
" are you ok?" He said looking at me.

" Yeah it is just garnacho and his jealousy problems hurt me."

" he is just worried for losing you so he get protective and scared." He said.

" I understand but still... ." I said quietly .
I started to think off that I said I wanna FaceTime him I didn't want to but I wanna make up things.

" yeah I understand, I have one question do you wanna take Maria and join our celebration party?" He said smiling whit a excited smile.

" yeah sure! We're in" Maria said before I could say something.
" as Maria said yesss" I said whit a big smile on my face.

————————————————————————

Time skip to the party*
It was time for the party. We arrived and I got greeted by gavi, me and Maria went whit gavi to the backyard it was some Barca players and their girlfriends. Yes I have stalked the girls on insta hehehe.. I decided to post a story on instagram.

Writing at the story: Look who I found👀

Look who I found👀

————————————————————————

I enjoyed the party lots it was really fun we drank drinks played games and song, it looked like everyone really was having fun. I had fun but didn't drink alcohol I didn't wanna get drunk, but mikky didn't drink too we chatted a lot and she was really sweet.

" what about you and garnacho how are you doing? " she asked since we talked about relationships.

great.. but not right now he is jealous and then took all over me."

" I understand he is jealous then gets mad for nothing but I promise you are going to be okay again" she smiled at me

" I hope soo.. speaking off him I think I need to make a call to him.." I said to se smiled at me

" good luck se ya soon " she said smiling.

A/n

GUESS WHOS BACKKKK😘