~ Chapter 8 ~

We called Marcus and Maria of course they agreed in going. They got here and picked us up.

" hey! Are you better?" Maria said.
" yeah a little."

" so my McDonald's?" Marcus said happily.

" yessss, let goooo." Garnacho said while Marcus laughed. I sat in the back whit garnacho and in front Maria and Marcus sat. The whole ride we talked and laughed it was good to feel better again.

We all ordered, we got the food in the car and parked so we could eat in the car.

" Mi amor aren't you gonna eat?" Garnacho said looking at me. " I'm not so hungry but I will eat a little..." I said. " Lucia, I know you're sick but you didn't eat yesterday too when you weren't sick." Maria said. And then garnacho looked at me whit worried eyes and sadness, I felt a guilt in myself.
" Isn't it bad to not eat?" Marcus said.
" omg Marcus I thought you were smart but your really dumb." Maria said putting her hand in her face.

I took a bite off my burger and then garnacho looked a bit happy but still I had a guilty feeling.

We ate and laughed I actually ate my whole burger and it felt good to eat again. When we drove Marcus asked a question.

" Lucia, are you going him or to garncho's house?"

" well uhm, Maria are you going home?"

" no I'm going to Marcus's house tonight." She said happily whit the biggest smile on her face.

" well I can go home I don't wanna bother garnacho since he have a game t-" I said before garnacho cut me off. " she will go whit me she won't bother I wanna take care off her since she's on her not taking care of my self days" he said.
I smiled and he took me into a kiss. I gave him an kiss back. It wasn't a short kiss to say it.

" make out at your own home" Maria said laughing at us.
" shut up " I said.

" ok ok I will boss " she said making everyone laugh.
I never argue whit Maria but we have one time before and that was because she said Liam wasn't good for me and at that time I didn't believe her.

When I thought about me and Maria actually never had arguments I got one thought in mind and that was todays morning when we ate breakfast I told her about that boy asking for my number and wanting to take me on a date and I haven't told garnacho but if he find's out I wonder if he gets mad.."

" wanna play truth and dare since it it's some minutes to we arrive" Marcus asked.

Everyone agreed and Maria started.

" Lucia?"

" yeah"

" truth or dare?"

" truth"

" do you have any secrets not wanting garnacho to know?"

My mind blowed I need to lie and why would she ask me this right around the corner? " no of course not!" I said nervously.

" hmm you're sure"

" Yea I am!"

Garnacho smiled and kissed me.

BETTER PART TOMORROW I NEED TO GO TO BED RIGHT NOW I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW GOOD NIGHT LOVES❤️
SOME DRAMA WILL COME TOMORROW AND SOME ROMANTIC 💘