~Chapter 4~

It was the next day and I suddenly got a notification from instagram.

Garnacho7 followed you.

You jumped out off your bed in pjm and runed out to Maria and jumped on her bed waking her up.

" What? She said really tired.
" GARNACHO FOLLOWED ME"

"WAIT REALLY?" She screamed.

" YES!" You showed her your phone and then you got a message from garnacho.

" HE MESSAGE YOU ON INSTA GIRL"

" REALLY"

" HELL YEAH"

You opened the message:

GARNACHO7

G: Hey little girl :)
Why you texting me?

G: cause your cute
Did you just call me cute?

G: yeah? Is that a problem?

No not really! So why your texting me?

G: Are you coming on my next game if not i have vip tickets to youuu? If you want some? And it is were the bench is so you can meet me after tha matchhh.

Wait really? Ofcourse i have been fan since kid!

G: Good i need to send you the link so can i het your number?🤔

Ofcourse Here ******** thanks pretty boy❤️

G: what did you say?

Oh just kidding...
G: i liked it tho ;) bye.

Bye pretty❤️

What just happened...? I am so in- love is he interested? No can't be he just wanna be friends whit me... or huh? I don't know I mean I like him bt he doesn't know me good and I know him a little from internet but he don't know me.

I showed Maria the message and she said he for sure is interested in me. But I don't know?

It is the match day me and Maria is getting ready I'm using the shirt garnacho gave me even if it is big I wanted to use it since it smells like him. Maria uses the rashford shirt since she is a huge fan off him. I texted whit garnacho earlier today and we told some stuff about our self I really love him..

" ARE YOU READY" Mia screamed

" COMING NOW"

" OK IM GOING IN THE CAR"

Mia is driving since she is 3years older then me she is 21 and I'm 17 soon 18 I mean she is just like my sister.
When we arrived we found our seats and the players got out off the tunnel then I saw Garnacho's eyes on me and I looked at him and blushed he just laughed and the Marcus whispered something to him that made him blush, i waved at him he waved back winking.

" Maria take a picture please"

" sure I will"

She took a picture off me and I posted it on my instagram.

Liked by: Sophieferdaz, EllieaYuptz, and 894796others..

Watching my favourite player❤️

User2: something happening between you?
SophieFerdaz: i miss you Gurl❤️ have fun whit your husband:)

The game started and i had my eyes on Garnacho and suddenly Garnacho Gad the ball and passed it to Bruno, then Bruno passed it to Garnacho again then he passed it right in the nett! He did it he scored. He liked at me i waved at him he smiled and waced happy back.

After the match he came to me.

" Hey pretty" he said while opening his arms for a big hug .

I hugged him back and saw Maria taking picture off us" Sorry I just thought it was cute" she said laughing.

All tre laughed.

I pulled out off the hug and said " you did great mister pretty it was an fantastic goal of yours" I said smiling.

" Thanks, wanna come over on a celebration party whit the team you can bring Maria?"

" YES oh sorry I meant yes.
" hahaha she is just so happy for spending time with you " Maria said laughing.

" I will pick you up send me your address pretty"

" I will" I said while hugging him and saying bye to him.

It was time for the party me and Maria got ready.

" Should I wear this?" U said while pointing on the dress.

" absolutely Garnacho will not take his eyes of you"

" hahah really funny.

Hey next part tomorrow or later❤️
677words