chapter 76.

Lexie:
As I bury my head into my girlfriends neck and have my gaze toward the end of the bed, she takes a hold of one of my hands and presses her lips against my palm before intertwining our fingers.

"So..."

"So," I repeat.

"That was..."

"It was really good," I giggle, tracing my fingers across Addy's bare chest. "It was," she agrees, smiling down at me. "Do you feel okay?"

"I feel great," I admit, my voice hoarse as I lift my gaze to meet hers. "What about you?"
"I feel amazing," she giggles before connecting our lips again in another kiss.

"Thank you, Addy, for making me feel safe," I whisper, adjusting my position to lay on top of her and pull the sheets over our bodies.

"Thank you for trusting me," she smiles gently, wrapping her arms around my back as I rest my forehead against hers.

"Lexie! Guess what!"

The hotel door slams shut as I hear keys and a bag being thrown onto the counter. My Mom's back.

"Shit," I whisper, quickly and quietly climbing off of Addy, scrambling to find my clothes. She does the same before taking herself into the bathroom. "If she asks, I'm on the toilet," she tells me, closing the door behind her.

"Lex?"

"Just a second!"

I pull my sweatpants and hoodie back on, foregoing my bra because it takes too much time, before quickly fixing my hair...somewhat. As I swing the bedroom door open, Mom is standing directly on the other side.

"Hi," I smile, trying to act as though I'm not out of breath.
"...Hi," she replies with a confused expression on her face as I watch her eyes wander around the room.
"Where's Addy?"
"Toilet."

She nods slightly, pursing her lips together.

"So what were you going to say?" I question, pulling the sleeves of my hoodie down over my wrists before crossing my arms over my chest.

Quirking an eyebrow, she gestures her head over to the bed where I very stupidly left my bra right out in the open. My face feels as though it turns bright red as I stare at the floor.

"You know I was supposed to sleep on that bed tonight?" She reminds me, leaning against the doorframe. "There's another room," I say, lifting my gaze and tilting my head.

"Yes, but you see the pillows had moulded perfectly to the shape of my head and now I'm gonna have to start all over again," she jokes, dropping her hands to her thighs. "You'll be okay," I assure her with a nod as I try to hold back a chuckle.

"Are you mad?" I question. "About the fact you had sex, or had it in the bed I was supposed to sleep in?"

"Okay, you're embarrassing me now. Bye," I smile, trying to close the door in her face. Unfortunately, she puts her foot in the way before I can. "No, I'm not mad," she assures me, "I will however be having a talk with you later."

"Oh, I can't wait," I speak sarcastically.

She giggles before gesturing over the bathroom. "She planning on coming out anytime soon?"
"I don't know. Addy, you planning on coming out anytime soon?" I raise my voice.

She peeks her head out through the door. "Is your Mom still there?"
"I'm still here," Mom says, giggling.
"Are you going to make it embarrassing?"
"I'll try my best not to."

Hesitantly, she steps out of the bathroom and pulls at the sleeves of her shirt, curling her lips into her mouth.

"So, I ask again, what was it you were going to tell me?" I question.

"Oh yes, follow me," she orders making her way across the hotel room and into the kitchen area, taking a bottle of tequila out along with three shot glasses. "Your manager called me whilst I was out and guess what!"

"You do you realise you're pouring your sixteen year old daughter and her girlfriend tequila shots?" I frown, taking a seat beside Addy on the stools.

"Just guess," she rolls her eyes.

"Just tell me."

"Okay fine. You, Lexie May Johansson-Jost have been nominated for a People's Choice Award!" She smiles proudly.

"What!?" I scream out of excitement, my mouth falling open as I jump up from the stool. "Mhm, Nominated for Female Movie Star!"

"Ahh!"

I run into her arms so fast it causes her to stubble a little. She giggles and peppers my head with lots of little kisses. "I am so proud of you, sweetheart."
"Thanks," I smile widely, looking up at her before turning myself around and running to Addy.

"I got nominated for a People's Choice Award!" I laugh, placing my hands on her shoulders. "So I heard," she giggles before softly kissing my lips.

"Congratulations, Lex," she smiles widely, pulling me into her arms.

"Okay that's enough affection, come take a shot with your Mama."

_________
How's everybody's second hand embarrassment :)