𝖝𝖑𝖎𝖝. 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉𝖞

"Wednesday

"Wednesday." Miss Thornhill gasps out in shock, surprised to find the girl standing directly behind her. She manages to recover enough to stutter out a coherent sentence. "I thought you'd be halfway to New Jersey by now."

"You can drop the act, Laurel." Wednesday snaps, not fazed by the redhead's act anymore. "I should have known it was you. Faking your death, securing a job at Nevermore, unlocking a Hyde, befriending the descendant of your poisoning idol. Typically, I have great admiration for well-executed revenge plots. But yours was a bit extreme, even for my high standards."

"Oh, dear." Miss Thornhill shakes her head, turning back to her science kit on the table behind her. "Weems was right. You do need psychiatric help. You can't throw out wild accusations without consequences."

"They may be wild... but they're true." Wednesday steps into the middle of the room, keeping the redhead in her eyesight. "Tyler and Persephone told me everything." Miss Thornhill's face is the perfect picture of shock as Wednesday glances over her shoulder. Emerging from the shadows is Tyler and Persephone, standing united and defiant. "You know, initially I incorrectly accused Kinbott of using hypnosis to unlock him. But you used a plant-derived chemical, didn't you? One that you learned about from your private chats with Persephone." Thornhill scoffs at the accusation and tries to reply but Wednesday doesn't give her the chance. "I know your father kept tabs on all the outcasts in town. So I assume he told you all about the Galpin family secret and the Tofana family business when you were just a girl. That's why you targeted Tyler. You manipulated him by showing him what his mother truly was. Now what Tyler didn't realise is that the truth wouldn't fee him. It would enslave him to you. And that was scary at first, so you used the cave and the shackles. But eventually he willingly became your servant. And when Kinbott came close to discovering the truth, you had Tyler kill her and pin it on Xavier."

"Wednesday-"

Wednesday continued as if nothing had been said. "And then, you needed a poison. One that would be undetectable, to avoid too much suspicion with the normie sheriff. So you needed Persephone to unlock her family's safe in the Nightshades Library in order for you to be able to steal the recipe. You spotted her necklace, recognised the design and realised that she had found the book. So you stole it and poisoned her with a recipe from her own mother's book to cover your tracks."

"Ugh. That's enough." Laurel groaned, removing her signature glasses and tossing them onto the table. "Tyler, honey, make Mama happy and shut her up. Permanently."

Tyler doesn't move as Persephone states, "He's not on your side."

"Tyler will do anything for me." Laurel explains, strutting around Wednesday to approach the boy. She coos, "Remember what I told you? I showed you who you really are." She places her hands on Tyler's cheek as Persephone backs closer to Wednesday and far away from the creepy scene. "What they did to your mother... The outcasts made you a monster."