Part One - chapter four: The train part three.

I woke to a series of knocks and calls coming from outside my door.

"Audrey! Audrey dear! You need to wake up!"
Of course it was Ronnie.
"Audrey come on! Goodness this child. Audrey!" She carried on.

"Okay! I'm up I swear!" I shouted to her.
"God." I muttered under my breath. That shrill voice is definitely not something I would ever want to wake up to.

Suddenly she burst in and made me jump back and nearly fall off the bed.
"Sorry dear." She waved it off.
"Now, you've got a very big day today you know." She grinned.

"Yes, I know. You told me yesterday." I sighed, rubbing my eyes.

"We'll be there soon! About an hour, so chop chop! Up up, get up! Into the bathroom to get ready. I will lay some clothes out on the bed for when you get out." And with that she dragged me up and off the bed, shoved me into the bathroom and swiftly shut the door.

"Great." I said, stretching my arms above me and yawning.

I looked in front of me.

Bath or standing up wash thingy?

Both good options, I went with the bath, just to play it safe.

So I started running the bath, the water looked cleaner than it ever was in four. The taps were so easy to use. Man the people in the Capitol had it good. I would too, if I won.
My mind wandered into thoughts about what it would be like.
I quickly shook myself out of them though. I couldn't get my hopes up, I was one of the youngest in there.

I sat on the edge of the bath and felt the temperature, it was perfect, and deep enough as well. So I turned it off and climbed in.
My body immediately shivered from the sudden temperature change as I submerged myself under.
I tried to relax but then realised that I only had an hour so quickly got on with washing my hair. It could be a bit of a struggle. The shampoo was fine but when it came to the conditioner it just stuck in my hair, took ages to get out. Finally though, I did it and got out of the bath in 20 minutes, which I thought wasn't bad (but apparently some people thought differently).

"Audrey come on!" Ronnie banged on the door.
"It's been ages! You still need to get dressed, do your hair and eat breakfast! You've only got 35 minutes!" She droned on but I thought I was fine. It only took me 15 minutes tops to do all of those things anyways.
"Are you out yet? You had better be! Why aren't you answering me?" She demanded.

I snickered and replied, "I'm out! I'm coming now."
I wrapped my towel around me and stepped out into the room.

"Right, I'm going to go and check on Crimson, when I get back I will expect you to at least be dressed." And with that she sauntered out of the room.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, did I have any say whatsoever in what I did here? Probably not.

I looked at the clothes she had lay out on the bed with hopes that it wouldn't be too bad of an outfit.
I let out a breath when I saw that it was just a nice, plain dress. Nothing too exotic. "Thank god." I exhaled.
I put the outfit on.

The dress was a nice light blue, like everything in this train, and had some lace and was patterned. But at the front I saw a small dip in the chest, like they were trying to show something off. My eyebrows furrowed unconsciously but I just tried to ignore it.
The dress was paired with white shoes.
I didn't mind wearing one as it was very hot in district four so we tended to wear them a lot but I just hoped that it wouldn't be too cold in the Capitol, I wasn't used to it.

By this time, my hair had nearly halfway dried and so I walked over to the dresser and brushed it, then I used this thing that was labelled as a hairdryer to dry it. I didn't really know how to use it thought so my hair ended up sticking out in a few different ways. My eyes widened, I panicked and reached for the brush. I started vigorously brushing it to try and get it to go down but if anything it just made it worse.