Authors note before part two:

Hey guys,
I just wanted to explain a few things before we get into part two.

So, part two will begin with the day of the announcement for the quarter quell. I'm not gonna write the whole year in between because it may get a bit boring.

But if you guys want I can do some one-shots of what Audrey got up to in that year. So like her getting back, on the victory tour, meeting some other tributes (who may have a major impact on her life in the coming parts), mentoring for the 74th games, and just her life in general. If you think that's something you would like to read let me know in the comments!

So when part two begins, Audrey will be fifteen.
I have decided that Audrey is a cancerian and her birthday is on the 27th of June. I read somewhere that the games take place in Summer so I'm gonna have them be after her birthday.

I don't know how long the next part will be but it will probably be longer than part one as there is a lot that happens in Catching Fire.

I may not be updating as often in the coming month as it is exam season and I have my GCSEs coming up (I swear I'm gonna fail lol) but there will defo be at least one chapter a week. I'll try and make it really good lmao.

I hope you are all as excited about Part two as I am!
Hopefully it's gonna be good 😭
Again, if you have any suggestions about how I could help make my writing better please leave a comment! I'm always looking for tips and stuff.
The first chapter will definitely be out before the end of this week so get ready!

Thank you so much for reading!
Have a good weekend :)