Ch 4 - A Traitors Remorse

Everything had changed

I sat up in bed, just staring at the wall...

Blocky was really gone. In what feels like a short time, I lost my two best friends. No more were the days of us hanging out together...how would I tell their families...? How would I tell anyone what has occurred here....thats if I even survive...

I tried to shake the feeling, and stood from my bed. I did my daily routine, which included brushing my teeth and trying to remove the bags under my eyes, to my failure.

I looked at the clock, it was about time for the morning announcements. I decided to head out to the cafeteria in the meantime. Just as I reached the cafe doors, the morning announcement rang out.

"Morning Students! I have a special suprisssse waiting for you in the cafeteria! Please come here as soon as ppossible!"

A surprise...dont tell me theres a motive already. I sighed, reaching for door handles. And the thing...no, the person standing there was someone id never expect.

"David!? B-but you-" I was in shock, jot even being able to speak

"Died? I thought so too!" Two popped up, giggling. "But when I went to dispose of his body right after the trial, guess what I saw! Lil old David unconscious, but still alive. Again, if the tech was up, I couldve scanned his vitals to deduce him as dead. But alas they werent." Two sighed. "So since I sorta messed up alot last trial, I decided to fix him up the best I could! He may be half blind and has a robotic stomach now but hell be good as new!"

He was right...David had a eyepatch on, securing his left eye. He also had a chunk of his body turned into metal. I...smiled. But I didnt know how to feel.

"Why...." I muttered out, blinded by my own rage. I slowly walked up to David, leaving him confused.

"WHY COULDNT IT BE BLOCKY!?" I yelled, grabbing David by his neck and pinning him on a nearby table. I heard the commotion of other students running into the cafeteria, and some of them tried to restrain me, but I kept fighting.