C-0: (Ab)Normality 1

As SB and me finally reached the giant red doors, we examined it.
Centered was various spirts balls. Volleyballs, Basketballs, Soccer Balls, every ball you can imagine. I could think that Tennis Ball would like this room.

On the tippity top of the about 8 foot door was a sign. It read 'Gym of the Normalities.'

The two opened the door to their 19 classmates. They sat in the 21 seats provided.

Everyone stared as the two made jokes about the others and sat down in the back row. The curtains to the stage slowly opened....

They were expecting Three, the all mighty natural purple haired fellow. But instead....they got him.

"Shush now younger brother! You shouldn't act so vulnerable around your students!" The green haired dead man spoke.

Many of our classmates stood up, people like Woody snd Rocky ran to the gym doors to try to escape, with no avail.

Even I knew this wasn't right....Two ... the Ultimate Despair.... was alive?

Three was tied up, with a gag in his mouth. He seamed beat up and defenseless.

"Now as you all know, this pleb here was supposed to be your headmaster. But I just cant let that happen! I would kill him but after the new despairfull tragedy that will endure here, he is gonna need to be alive to take the blame!" He snarled.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US YOU BASTARD!?" Snowball screamed as he tried to calm down a crying and coughing Rocky.

"Oh? Oh oh oh! OHOHOHOHOHO!" Two gasped.

"Well its simple! I am here to turn you all to nothing but corpses!" He laughed loudly, stepping on Three's head.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAA!" Woody screamed, as he screamed and shaked.

"Awww, there he is. The wimpy lumberjack. Without his talent, he is just a worthless scum!" Two pointed like a kindergarten child.

Then woody went silent. And when he did next amazed us.

"I....will." Woody stood up shaking, gripping his axe as he faced Two.

"Protect my friends!" Woody cried out, in the fast moment he ran we could all see his serious and angered face. Tears flowing through his eyes, mixing with his snot.

He jumped as he was about to slice two in half, but then it was like time paused. He was frozen in mid-air. A green cytoplasm like substance surrounded him.

"Now , Now , Now! Harm to the newest Headmaster is not allowed as stated in the school regulations " He chuckled, setting Woody down.

"Now if I can continue, I wont be the one killing you. You guys will be killing eachother!" He pointed his two fingers out at all of us. The commotion completely died. It was like everyone was frozen in time.

"Now lets see." He used his powers to take Pin's clipboard and check the roster.

"Huh...Shines hasn't moved to this school yet...she should come before im done though." He stated.

"Mrs. Putts. Would you mind passing these USB's out accordingly! Also give Mr.White his tablet." He then gave GB 21 USB's and a tablet.

She scurried to pass them out, setting the paralyzed Woody's tablet beside him. When I received mine, I plugged the USB in.

"Now let me give a full explanation of everything. Do not interrupt me.

The tablet has 5 tabs.

Tab 1: This tab is for events. I will enter any meet ups or optional parties given to me by you. The times and places will be put next to the genre of the event. The events can also be sent to only specific people.

Tab 2: Files. After the Murderers are committed, a quick examination will be given of the corpse and various information about the case will be reviewed there.

Tab 3: Notes. While investigating the body. Any time someone finds a clue, it can be entered into this tab. It includes features that can record a video or audios of conversations that can be sent to people.

Tab 4: Profiles/Maps. The profiles of each student will be presented here. I have given 3 people the ability to see exactly where each and every person is on the map . But if they are in the hallways it will not be monitored.

Tab 5: Rules. We will go more into this now.

Rule 1: Any harm to the headmaster will result in punishment

Rule 2: Vandalism on school property will result in punishment.

Rule 3: Breaking the curfew of certain areas will result in punishment.

Rule 4: Once a student commits a murder, they will be labeled as a 'Blackened'

Rule 5: If two or more people commit a murder in the span of one day, the first killer gets the freedom and the punishment. If the first murderer gets murdered by the 2nd, the 2nd becomes the blackened.

Rule 6: Once 3 innocents discover a body, a 1 hour investigation period will begin.

Rule 7: a single blackened can only kill up to 2 students.

Rule 8: After the investigation period is over, a class trial will be held to discover the blackened.

Rule 9: If the blackened is discovered they will be punished.

10: If the blackened is not discovered the jury will be executed as the blackened goes free ."

Two then dropped a packet he was holding. It seems it was the packet he was holding held all the information he spoke about.

He was breathing hard and holding his shins. He then stood up proudly and made a face that was beckoning us to ask him questions.

"Hey retard! What do you mean by punishment!?" I screamed, pointing my pointer finger at him.

"Oh? Oya oya oya? BWAHAHAHHA!" His childish voice rang throughout the gym.

"Ngh! Why are you laughing!?" I asked agitated but still scared.

"Death! Death by electrocution ! Suffocation! Drowning! Death galore is the punishment! " He beamed , laughing at us once again.

I could hear the whimpers and gasps of my peers as we all heard a loud click.

"Once 10:00 pm hits, the gym, indoor pool, and the pool house will be locked. If anyone dares to sneak into them I will make you a example of what most 'blackened' will look like!" He said, finally using his powers to open the doors.

Many of us ran out of the gym, the only people remaining in gym were me, snowball , pin , and needle.

"W-what is this...we need to get out of here!" Needle yelled , running to what I believe to be the corridor.

"I-Im gonna go with Needle...I don't want her to get killed." Pin stated , slowly but surely following Needy.

"What kinda sick joke is this...D-David. Lets go back to our dorm..." Snowball said, grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the gym.

Why would anyone kill eachother...can't we all just escape...

What happened to us?