C-0: Normality Days 1

As I stood infront of the Gigantic building...It was only natural for me to be nauseous. I had never grown up in this part of town. I always lived on the outer-parts of Goinky.

My family wasn't poor, we just never liked the city. Or you could say the city didn't like us.

I still couldn't believe that a nobody like me could posses a talent. A talent as swell as The Ultimate Rounded.

Now that I think about it...I've never introduced myself. I am David White, the Ultimate Rounded.

My talent is really dumb. From the single letter I have received from the school, my talent means that I can do anything in the world at a average level or better.

The thing is, it was true. My grades in school never got below a 85. I was pretty good at any sports or clubs I was in. I even learned to drive before I got in high school.

The school looks more like a mansion.

From what I can see here, it has a total of 3 buildings and a courtyard.

The main building infront of me had 4 floors , the others had about 2.

I checked my phone. I had to be inside by 10:30 for orientation. It was 9:00 , so I had almost 2 hours to meet my new class and roommates!

I picked up my bags and hurried inside, checking my phone again. My dorm was located on floor 2 , my roommate was someone named 'Snow Ball'.

We apparently had two separate rooms next to each other. But on the left of my dorm and on the right of his, would be a door that led to a room that would have a tv and a door to a bathroom.

We were supposed to get paired up based on this personality sheet our siblings and friends filled out.

Mine was like :

Personality: Sassy , Short Tempered , Sarcastic , annoying.

Which I really didn't appreciate the last one added.

As I huddled into the main corridor , I saw One person waiting for me. She has grey shiny hair with a red dress on.
Her eyes were a light brown color and her smile was perfect.

"Hello! You must be..." she trailed off, checking a clipboard she carried. "David White , The Ultimate Rounded!" She exclaimed, checking my name off of the list.

"Im Pin Points! The Ultimate Leader!"She beamed .

I could already tell I wouldn't like her.

"Yeah, Yeah. Can you move so I could get to my dorm?" I asked in my usual harsh tone. At first she kinda jumped shocked. I guess she hasn't been spoken to like this before.

She then scoffed and rolled her eyes, walking behind me to close the doors.

"Orientation starts at-"

"10:30 sharp." I finished, already ready to turn the corner. I could just imagine the anger on her face as I snickered.

But then I stopped dead in my tracks. I don't think I knew where I was going. I thought about heading back to Pin, but I just couldn't see me listening o her bossy tone for another second.

So I continued looking for some stairs or elevators.

When a group of three boys caught my eye.

One of them who had long brown hair, a blue headband holding it up messily. He had a black hoodie that said 'I like my coffee how I like my life. I don't' and black tight jeans with rips on.

Next to him was a boy with red hair. He wore a baggy jacket with random toys and gadgets hanging out of the pockets. Unlike the blue boy, he seemed pretty buff, spotting a growing mustache.

The final boy looked the most chill and normal. He had syed pink hair with brown eyes. He wore a yellow and black checkered hoodie with what looks like the same ripped jeans as the other boy. He seemed to have the most average build of the two.

"Hey look Blocky! Its our last classmate!" The blue boy exclaimed, pushing his two friends towards me.

"The names Pen Doodles! Im the Ultimate Artist!" He said proudly. Now that I think about it, this dude launched his own app called 'Doodlers' where people could post their drawings and comment and improve others. It was a collab with the Ultimate Social Worker and the Ultimate Mathematician.

"Im Blocky Cubes, The Ultimate Prankster." Blocky said calmly. This dude ran about 3 different tv channels! Since about 4 years ago, him and the Ultimate Fashionista have been fighting for fame on various social medias.

"Uhhh." The pink hair one moaned as he scratched his head. "Im Eraser Eons, the Ultimate Construction Worker."
Out of the 3, this dude came to fame first! He led the crew that built Blocky's prank studio and Pen's Artist Studio!

"Thats cool I guess...Im David White, the Ultimate Rounded." I stated as for some reason the three gasped.

"Dude your like such a big deal! Its rumored that your the most popular Ultimate of class 78!" Blocky exclaimed.

Huh? I guess living on the outside of town meant that I never knew about my popularity.

After taking a few pictures with the three, they gladly pointed me towards the direction of the staircase.

I sighed in relief. Maybe everyone here wouldnt be like Pin. Sitting on the staircase was a group of girls.

I knew all of these girls.

The girl with vibrant obviously dyed red hair was Match Burns, the Ultimate Fashionista.

Next to here writing in a brown blank book was Pencil Lead, the Ultimate Writer.

The last girl was dusting in a corner. She was Bubble Pops, the Ultimate Custodian.

I immediately turned around. Match's attitude was bitchy as hell. I still can't ponder on how she hasn't lost the popularity vote to Blocky yet. Pencil was alright but still fucking sour.

Bubble was the only one of the three what most people could tolerate. Most even thought that she was prettier than the other two.

And then I was back to wandering the halls of my new school. Ive already met 7 of my 20 classmates. 3 left a sour taste in my mouth, as 4 seemed nice enough.

I sat down on a wall, man I was tired of walking.

It was only 9:25, so I would still have 65 minutes to get to my dorm.

C-0: Normality 1 END