C-1: Class Trial

I took my stand...right next to Flower and Ice Cube...portrait

"Lets start. Ice Cube was found in the medical room." Golf Ball began.

"It was found by Leafy, Firey, and Coiny." She continued.

"Yes, sadly this case doesn't make sense." Leafy looked down , holding her hands.

"Whatever do you mean?" Needle asked.

"We didn't see anyone leave the room. If the murder happened in there, how else would they escape?" Leafy responded, skeptical .

"We will come back to that later, right now we need alibi's." Gb said.

'Me, Rocky, Spongy, and Woody were in the Cafeteria' we could hear TearDrop's tablet speak.

"Me , Needle , Snowball and Pin were outside David's door." Tb spoke, shrugging.

"Ah yeah...I was in my room the whole time." I spoke, shy.

"My group found the body!" Leafy exclaimed.

"Me , Blocky , Pen , Match , Pencil, and Bubble were about to watch Blocky and Match fight!" Eraser pumped his fist in the air , only then I noticed Match and Blocky glaring at eachother.

"That leaves Gb and Flower."

"What!?" Gb yelled. "But me and Flower were on a different floor from the body! We were in the corridor . Flower was scrolling through her phone." Gb finished, visibly confused.

We all looked at each other...I felt so bad...they must be so confused.

Then Tb looked determined.

"Now that I think about. Me , Needle , and Pin weren't together the whole time." Tb spoke, pointing out clear points.

"Oh yeah, I was there first when TB came behind me after a few minutes." Sb spoke.

"Then Pin came from her dorm and Needle came from the stairs." Tb finished.

"Oh, so it must be Needle." I spoke, my voice shaky.

"Needle stared at me...confused."

I remember that time perfectly...no...I have to give them a fair chance.

"N-now that I think about it, when I was running upstairs,I passed Needle, she was on the opposite of the med room."

Then everyone stared at me...

I could see everyone who was at my door deeply confused and concerned.

Oh shit....did I mess up?

"Um" I tugged at my shirt, sweating.

"N-no way . No way that bastard did it!?" Snowball yelled at me. Now all eyes were on me.

"Yes. I vividly remember it. David ran twards the left set of stairs, the medical room is on the right." Golf Ball spoke.

I felt my veins pop.

I gripped my podium, looking down, feeling my eyes heat up.

Flower was about to pat my back when I smacked her hand.

"dont FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I screamed, everyone staring at me concerned .

"NO PROOF YOU BITCHES! NO FUCKING PROOF THAT I KILLED THAT LYING SON OF A BITCH! " I screamed, ready to jump my podium and kill someone.

"HOW WOULD I ESCAPE!? NO PROOOOOOOOF!" I screamed, ready to break down.

"Easy. The vent cover." Sb spoke, he didn't even seem mad.