C-1: Investigation

As I finally opened the door, I could see TB, Snowball , Needle , and Pin waiting for me.

"Thank the heavens! I thought you had died." Needle sang, hugging me. I felt so uncomfortable...I had killed her friend...

"Needle, would you like to investigate with me?" I asked, trying to stir away from SB...I couldn't dare face  him after I killed his sister...

Me and Needle split from the two. But then she stopped walking.

"Cut the shit David." She said emotionless.

I was shocked. I have never seen Needle so angry before.

"You are acting like you did something bad...what's wrong dude?" She grabbed my shoulders, her face looking like she knew what I had done, but didn't believe I would.

"Its ... nothing."

We reached the room, so we could investigate.

I basically stood back and rarely investigated. I already had seen all the clues and had known the whole story....I really fucked up didnt I?

"David." A raspy but girly voice asked my name.

I turned to the small GB.

"Where were you at the time of the murder?" She asked.

"I was in my room, locked in." I said sheepishly.

She nodded , walking away

About a hour or so later, it was time ....

For the class trial.

For the blackened to get punished

For my life to end...