C-2: 2nd Class Trial

We all stood in a circle. Two on his throne with his gavel in hand.

Above him a new portrait hung.

Two explained the class trial once again

"Lets begin with Pen's death. He died at 10:48 pm and was last seen going into the mens bathroom at 8:26 pm." Gb explained.

"It says that Snowball and David found both bodys but then Gb, Coiny and Firey found the 2nd one.  For the 1st one it says the 3rd person was: ???. Confusing..." Eraser pointed out.

"Can Snowball and David please go through what they did that night?" Leafy asked, I nodded.

Testimony!
Witness-Snowball

Me and David got together at 10:00 sharp for a prank. We knew that everyone would go to their dorms and went ahead and started to steal secrets. We had our secrets and 3 more, confirming Me , David , Golf Ball , Woody's and Tennis Ball's alibi at 10:20.

We then took a short break to the cafeteria to get some grub. Spongy came from the left from what I assume was out of the bathroom. We walked in and found only Pen's body.

After Gb joined us we all split off the gather you all.
Officially
Testimony over!

"So we can confirm you 5's innocence. But I already know who did it." Pencil spoke, making me curious.

She uses the tablet and pulls something up on a big screen.

"I present, Woody's tablet in the room beside the crime scene! Which his axe is also in there!" She exclaimed, giving attention to Woody.

A shaking slam on a podium shocked everybody, it was Rocky.

"NO THATS WRONG!" He screamed, it was like a gust of powerful and hopeful wind shot at pencil, pushing her back.

"From 9:34 to 15 minutes before the announcement , Me , Woody and Td were in Woody and Tennis Ball's lounge room watching a movie! Meaning that there is no way it could be him!" He screamed.

This is the first time Rocky has ever screamed or not stuttered.

"A-and when were you so loud bitch!?" Pencil yelled .

Leafy gasped covering Bubble's ears.

"Someone said that I am a hero! Heroes stand for the good in people! " He exclaimed triumph-imply.

So he really took that to heard. I couldn't stop myself from laughing under my breath.

"ILL ADD TO THAT STATEMENT PENCIL!" Bubble's weird accent yelled.

"In those 15 minutes he could have committed the murder!" She screamed, as Rocky looked defeated.

I sighed, I originally was just gonna let them fight it out but I had to help...

"Hold up idiots." My voice boomed.

"If you remembered what Sb said earlier, we can confirm Woody's alibi. Plus we knocked him out when we stole his secret so he couldn't have done it." I explained.

"That reminds me!" Golf Ball booms.

"Did Woody bring his axe to the movie Rocky?" She asked.

"N-no. He only brought some popcorn and his bed blanket ." He added.

"So that means that the killer mudt have stolen Woody's axe during the movie. So from 9:35 to 10:36, whoever does not have a alibi is eligible for Needle's dead." I exclaimed.

"Needle died by strangulation, so her wound must have been the thing that knocked her out." Flower said.

I thought hard, there was something that was wrong.

"Sorry but Ill cut through those words!" I exclaimed as my vision changed.

It was like we were in space. Only me , Flower and the podiums remained.

"You dare object mwah!?" She yelled, her temper going off.

"THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT SHE DIDNT DIE BY STRANGULATION! "

"Thats the thing! I agree but there is something off." I explained.

"WHAT IS CONFUSING ABOUT THAT!? NEEDLE WAS STRUCK WITH THE AXE AND GOT KNOCKED OUT. SHE STAYED KNOCKED OUT AS SHE WAS HUNG AND NEVER WOKE UP BECAUSE SHE DIED!"

"THATS WRONG YOU FUCKING DIMWAT!"

It went back to normal, everyone staring at me.

"Needles arms show rope burns, meaning that she struggled while in the ropes." I explained. "So that bash to the head must have happened after she was tied up or she got hit way earlier and only just woke up." I said.

"So the question is simple, does anybody know if they saw Needle at all?" I asked , everyone silent...then Firey , Leafy and Coiny raised their hands .

"Coiny explain!" Gb yelled.

Testimony 2
Witness: Coiny

" At 7:51 pm, us 3 including Needle were hanging out and discussing the motive. Needle went to the girls bathroom and said that we should go ahead without her. We never saw her after."

Testimony end!

"So now its whoever doesn't have a alibi after the testimony." I spoke.

The only people without Alibis were Blocky, Flower and Spongy.

"Just as I thought." Tennis Ball spoke.

"Blocky is the killer!" He yelled.

...what?