C-1: Motive

As me and Leafy sat down, Two had just finished his first retched sentence.

"Now you see, I could only dig up dirt on 5 of you. Stand up if you have ever lived on the outskirts of Goinky!" He exclaimed.

Me and Needle hesitant, stood up.

Flower , Bubble , and Woody followed.

"This motive is specifically for these 5!" He screamed, as a 4 was projector appeared.

It showed 5 people seemingly beaten up and had ropes around their wrists, tying them to the ceiling.

"Ruby Shines. Flowers lover." It showed a gem scratched and cracked. Blood and tears oozing down her face .

"W-what....no way." Flower whispered, Match patted her back.

It moved to Tree. "Tree Leaves, Woody's cousin.

Woody screamed and started crying. His group of 3 friends started hugging him.

A bottle of soap was shown next. Bubble stood there in shock, like she saw a ghost.

"Soap Scrubs, Bubble's old best friend who went missing 6 years ago!" Oh...thats why.

"Sewing Book, Needle's Father." Before Needy even started freaking out, her friends hugged her.

"And Dora Whites, David's sister-" Two got cut off by a earpiece noise.

"What...WHAT!?" He screamed, standing up.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE 4 ESCAPED? WHAT ABOUT THE 5TH ONE IDIOT?" Two asked, clearly pissed.

The projecter then glitched, and showed everyone gone. The camera turned to Needle's dad and Soup on the floor dead.

Dora was barley moving but was breathing.

And then the camera cut out.

I could feel peoples  eyes on me as I screamed and stormed out.

"Bing Bong Bing bong"

It was now 10 pm.

I locked myself in my cold room. I could only change the temperature in the lounge room, and I could hear Snowball and others trying to get to me through there.

No matter how much I screamed for them to go away, they never did.

Dora...my only sister. W-was it because I was a bad brother...I could feel my face become red as I cried.

Through my blurry vision, I saw a vent.

I took a tool box in my room and grabbed a wrench and a hammer. I crawled up to the vent and opened it, leaving my room.

Not knowing where it would take me, I saw myself in the medical room

Not thinking anyone was in there, I quickly exited the vent and screwed it back on.

"What are you doing!?" Ice cube screamed . She was holding something.

I covered her mouth and sat here down next to me. We both didn't talk for a while...it seemed she could guess that I had something bottled inside me.

"Whats wrong you idiot." She asked.

"Its just...the motive. D-do you think I seem like a bad brother..?" I asked her, trying to keep my voice stable.

She snickered. "Ha! The worst~" she cheered.

"I bet she was so happy to see you go! I bet she cheered when you left, or set all your belongings ablaze." She continued to mock me.

I-I didn't know what I was thinking.

As she mocked me, the hammer in my hand gripped harder.

"Stop it." I screamed. I could hear atleast 3 people's footsteps .

*Smash~!*

I locked the door to the room, and used the wrench to unscrew to vent to re-enter my room.

As I finally reached my room as the intercom rang.

"A body has been discovered! You have one hour to investigate the body . We will then hold a class trial to determine the blackened." It finished.

Did I...did I just...?

Was I a blackened now?