Ch 5 Investigation - Snowy Truths

I scratched my chin as me and Snowball hovered over the body, investigating it.

"David really did a number on her, huh?" I said outloud.

Snow stood still for a second, before nodding. I felt bad.

David, who had tried to kill his sister, had just possibly commited another murder after Snowball had finally grew close to him.

"Its weird though." He blurted out, causing me to ask him what he meant.

"I mean the axe. I dont think it wouldve been left out here in the open." He explained. Then I had a idea.

"Hey, check the handle. If im correct there should be a name one it." I told him.

He did as I said and checked the handle.

"Woo-y. Thats what I can read. It looks like theres...bite marks covering up some of the name? Weird." He pointed out.

"Hmm. Okay, so this was Woodys axe. I do remember him bringing it when we first escaped so it isnt odd...but he couldnt had done this if he was inside, right?" I questioned.

"Ahem, youd be wrong there my dear student!"

I groaned as I turned to see Two walking to us.

"What do you mean? Didnt you capture him?" Snowball raised his eyebrow.

"I did, but I never forced him to stay in the school. I decided that there was no hope of you guys really escaping from the start, so I decided that if he wanted to run out that he could! Same with Golfball of course!" Two smiled.

"So...Woody is a major suspect." I huffed. Intrtesting.

Then I had remembered something.

"Ruby and Rocky! We have to go check on them!" I jumped up as me and Snowball ran back to the area where we left the two with Tb.

The three were still there, but with Golfball joining them now.

"Golfball? How'd you get here so quick." I asked.

She sighed. "Two forced me and Woody to come with him to investigate. He knocked the two of us out and dropped us off here. Woody already ran off to find Td."

"Oh...well I have a question. Did you ever leave the building? Or did you see Woody leave the building after he got captured?" I questioned. She thought for a second.

"Well, when he first was captured he spent about a day following me around, for company I suppose. But after that I didnt see him again until now." She explained. I nodded. She looked confused. "Is Woody a suspect in this trial?"

I sighed. "We think so. We found his axe at the scene. It was definitely the murder weapon. And by the alibis and times weve been given it seems he could had snuck out and committed the crime."

"W-wow. I c-could n-never had guessed that W-woody could had done t-this!" Ruby said as she then sneezed loudly.

"Ruby! You should talk or move much until we can get you back in the heat. Your super sick!" Tb exclaimed.

Ruby nodded as she sneezed again.

I asked Tb to come over separately from the group.

"Anything you found?" I asked him.

"Well...It seems Ruby must have passed out from a sickness. I asked her and she said she is very sensitive in the cold." Tb sighed. "But with Rocky I couldnt wake him up. But then Two came with Woody and Gb and woke him up for me. He said he most likely had a panic attack and passed out."