10 | Pokémon School

Lillie's POV

Ash called me outside and I wondered why, but when I asked him why he showed me a snowflake hair pin and told me it was thanks for what I did.
I was surprised that he would do this for me, and also the fact that he bought it without me knowing.
I was speechless for a bit but soon I collected my thoughts again.

"That's really sweet ash thank you." I took the snowflake, removed my hat and put it on my hair, It was honestly a very beautiful hair pin.

"So how does it look?" I asked for his opinion.

"It looks great like I thought it would be." He told me and complimented me I couldn't help but get flustered at that.

We then went back inside and everyone looked at us and noticed the hair pin on my hair, well the only ones who cared to ask was dawn and bonnie.

"Where did you get that hair pin lillie?" Dawn asked me as she pointed on it.

"Actually ash got it for me to thank me." I told them.

"Yep, see I have a good eye for this things." He said as he looked smug about it.

"Right keep telling yourself that." I told him as I punched him playfully on the arm while giggling, he laughed with me awkwardly too but I knew he could tell I was just being playful.

Bonnie's POV

I stood there watching ash and lillie's playful banters and I got a brilliant idea.
Since clemont isn't here anymore I don't have to find him a girlfriend anymore, but ash is here and lillie seems so much better than that s*ut serena, shipping mode is on!
I pulled dawn to the side and whispered in her ear.

"Hey don't you think ash and lillie look cute together?" I asked her as she listened to me.

"I know right? I thought so too, lillie seems to be fond of ash and ash bought lillie a snowflake, he rarely does that with anyone." She whispered back to me as I begin to smirk.

"Operation get them together?" I asked her.

"But they just met yesterday though, but if they seem to really like each other after a few days then yes operation get them together." She nodded and whispered back with a smirk.

Just then professor kukui came in with a woman who I assume is the wife he was talking about.

"Hey guys so me and my wife were talking and since you'll be staying here for awhile we thought to ask if you wanted to go study at the pokémon school along with lillie and her friends." He suddenly announced and offered to us.

..........

"What school?!" We all said at the same time ( except for ash's mom of course )

"Yeah it'll be great experience for you all and you'll get to meet another trainers." He told us but it still wasn't convincing it sounds boring though I think max will like it he seems like a nerd.

"It's just that we all never went to school before." Gary admitted as he looked to all of us.

"Here in alola, almost every young trainer or children go study at the pokémon school here, and it just so happens I'm one of the student there." She explained while raising her hand.

"Exactly, why not give it a try while also doing the island challenges?" Professor kukui said as he offered the idea.
But this could be great, it'll mean ash would be with lillie all the time!
Oh!

We all looked at each other and nodded.

"Alright professor we'll do it." Ash spoke up for all of us.

"Great you'll start tomorrow and then you can do your trial after, lillie will show you around tomorrow at school." He explained to ash.

( The next day )

We all woke up pretty early to get our stuff ready, We all groaned at that especially ash who wasn't a morning person.
When we finished we met up with lillie at the front of the house and walked to school together.
We got there after a few minutes of walking and talking.

"We're here, this is the pokémon school." Lillie said as she made a gesture to show the school.

"Wow this place looks cool!." Ash all of the sudden because excited, well of course he would he's ash.

"Since max and Bonnie are the youngest they'll have to be in a lower class." She explained to us, we both hanged our heads at that.

"Seriously, I wanted to be with the others not with the kids." Max sighed as he felt down as I was.

So we had to separate from them halfway through the school to get to our assigned class.

Ash's POV

Bonnie and max had to separate from us since they were younger so we started making our way to professor kukui's class.
When we got there we saw 4 other students, a tall dark man with black and red hair, a chubby boy with orange hair, a girl with short blue hair, and a girl with green hair in a twin tail, they all had pokémon I've never seen before.

They all saw us come in and started crowding us immediately.

"Are you guys the new students?!"
"You helped lillie right?!"
"I heard you're all from different regions!"
"What are your names?"
We all got bombarded with questions.

"Guys! Cmon give them some space." Lillie told them and they backed away  a bit.

"Oops sorry we just got excited." The green haired girl said while laughing.

"Now this is ash, brock, dawn, gary and paul, they all helped me with nebby yesterday and will be staying with me and the professor for awhile." She explained to them.

"Ahh I see, well it's nice to meet you all, I'm mallow and this is bounsweet." The green haired girl introduced herself as she petted her pokemon.

"I'm lana, and this is my partner popplio." The blue haired girl said as she was holding her pokemon, I can tell she likes water types from her pokemon and outfit.
Like a certain someone..
My face turned dark when she came up and she flinched.

"I- uhm.. Did I do something wrong??" She asked me with a worried face, I mentally scolded myself cause I scared her.

"No no I'm sorry you didn't do anything wrong it's just something else I thought of don't worry lana, It's nice to meet you and I hope we can be good friends." I said as I smiled warmly at her.
Her expression turned soft and relaxed and she smiled back widely.

"Well I'm sophocles, and this is togedemaru." He introduced himself.

"Kiawe, and this is turtonator a fire and dragon type." And the last student introduced himself but I noticed he was staring at my wrist that I put the Z-ring on.

"Well it's nice to meet you guys, hope we can get along!" Dawn told them as she smiled.

Professor kukui then came in and class started so we took our sits.
It was honestly cool and we learned about alolan forms of pokemon, and how different they are from the kanto region pokemon, I wanna see them later when I have the chance and maybe catch one.

———————————————————

That's the end of this chapter!
The alola gang make their appearance already!
What will happen next on the heroes journeys?
Will ash catch a new pokémon?
Stay tuned to find out!
As the journey continues!