0.2 | Bonnie And Max

Welcome back to my story! A true hero and champion!

Sorry for not updating in awhile I was slightly losing motivation but after listening to a few pokemon song covers I got my motivation back to continue the next chapter!
So here it is!

Now onward to adventure!

Bonnie's Pokemon:

Pichu
Pom pom oricorio
Dedenne

Max's Pokemon

Treecko
Ralts

------------------------------------

3rd POV

In our last adventure, ash and the older gang of kids are on akala island going through the trials at a great pace, but what about bonnie and max?
Well right now, we can see 2 younger kids on mele mele island, bonnie and max on their way to a town called iki town.

"Cmon max hurry! I wanna battle hala already so we can meet back with ash!" Bonnie yelled as she waited for max to catch up to her, Max who was running behind her glared at her.

"I wanna battle him as much as you do but don't you wanna see what pokemon we can catch here?!" The pokemon fanatic yelled while trying to keep up with the energetic young girl.

Bonnie stopped in her tracks when she realized max was right in this case, they could catch alot of pokemon here and that would be helpful in future battles.

"Okay max, we'll do what you want, iki town is just up ahead though so let's make it quick, check the pokedex what pokemon we can catch here." Bonnie accepted max's suggestion and they sat down to check the dex.

"Alright, rotom what pokemon can we find here?" Max asked as his pokedex flew infront of him, "Leave it to me roto!" The dex answered and began researching the pokemon they can encounter.

"Roto here is the pokemon encounters here! Grubbin, pikipek, yungoos, rattata, and caterpie!" Rotom finished and went back inside max's bag to rest.

"Okay I know paul caught a pikipek, so I'll catch one too!" Max declared and stood up, bonnie extended a hand and he took it helping her up.

"Thanks, I guess I'll catch a grubbin, It's a bug type, but I heard from sophocles before that It'll evolve into an electric type." Bonnie explained.

"That's cool but will you be okay? Your team is mostly electric types you know, It'll be a great disadvantage if you face an opponent like a rock type or ground type." Max explained as he crossed his arms staring unamused at bonnie.

"Well you're right, but I'll just catch more pokemon in the future if I need to! And besides I learnt from ash that things will work out even if there is a type disadvantage, He did beat brock's onix with his Pikachu." Bonnie explained as they walked to the patch of grass.

"I guess you're right but we'll see, maybe that's only possible with ash, he doesn't know when to quit." Max countered as he laughed, bonnie giggled knowing it's true.

They kept looking through the grass for a few minutes with no luck, there were alot of pokemon but currently not the one they were looking for, and honestly that's surprising considering pikipek and grubbin are pretty common.

"Okay this is going nowhere max are you sure they're here?!" Bonnie yelled while pointing her finger at max, max turned around from his spot to gave bonnie.

"Yes I'm sure! Rotom said so, so just be quiet and keep looking lemon head!" Max shouted back at bonnie, bonnie's face turned red from the name calling and blew.