19 | Oh Brother, Oh Family

Welcome to the next chapter!
I'm sorry if updating suddenly slowed down, I'm just stressing over how to progress this story since I had alot more to add and I'm literally almost at chapter 20..
Well anyway let's get on with the story.

Now onward to adventure!

---------------------

Meyer's POV

It's been weeks since I had last seen bonnie, I regretted not being there for her birthday, so a few days ago I started making my way to alola, of course not before leaving a note for clemont that said: "I'm leaving to be with your sister, don't even think about following me, you can keep the gym and house but you're on your own." and packed all my things.

I was currently in a plane landing in alola, I went out and first started making my way to where my wife was, aether paradise.

As soon as I entered aether paradise the staff went wide eyed and Immediately called the person in charge, which was my wife, lusamine aether, she was a beautiful slender woman who had blonde hair and green eyes just like our kids.

( This art isn't mine, it belongs to splashbrush from deviant art, and this part meyer and lusamine was inspired by: Shiny_Magikarp and Fredbir99 from their story called blindsided to champion and champion of alola rise from betrayal )

She had tears in her eyes and came running to hug me, I hugged her back lovingly and she spoke.

"Honey you're back! I Missed you so much!" She told me as she continued to cry on me, "I missed you too, but now I'm back here for good." I told her reassuringly as I was away in lumiose city for a long time, but I suddenly her expression turned dark and I could tell something was wrong.

"Honey... I'm sorry I failed as a mother.." She explained to me, I was confused, "What do you mean lusa?" I asked her as we parted from the hug.

"It's lillie.. Because I got too into my research I never noticed how she was feeling.. How she couldn't touch pokemon anymore.. How she was almost kidnapped by one of the ultra beasts that I desired to see..
Then one day she suddenly disappeared because of my research on ultra beast, she didn't like how I was doing research with a baby looking pokémon I came across, that I came to the conclusion was an ultra beast, pokémon from another world.." She explained to me looking more sad by the minute, I couldn't believe it, my other daughter went missing and lusa became obsessed with her research while I was gone but I couldn't get mad at lusamine for it.

"It's okay honey, we'll find her, have you or gladion find any leads or anything?" I asked her hoping they did, "W-well we theorized that she's currently on mele mele island somewhere, gladion went there in search of her." She explained to me and I went wide eyed, remembering that ash, bonnie and their friends were there when they arrived, I suddenly smirked realizing that.