X | Author's Note

Hey guys! I just wanna thank you guys for all the support on this story of mine! It's reached 1.32k reads which I never expected from a story I've only worked on for a week and few days, this was certainly a very happy moment for me
I was always scared to write a fanfic again after my first failed attempt
This is only my 2nd time writing a fanfic but this time I'm happy I went for it
So thank you again for reading and supporting my story!
I hope you'll continue to be with me on this journey!

Sharing this story with your friends will be appreciated and don't forget to follow and vote for my chapters.

Now my story has reached 20 chapters but I have to say that it's still far from being over as I still have alot of things to add, ash has only beaten the trials on mele mele island but he hasn't beaten the trials on akala, ula ula and poni island, the traitors have yet to reach ash, the league hasn't been built yet and team rocket is planning something big and so on.
At the rate this is going this will probably reach 50? Or more? If I want to make the story more detailed than other ash betrayal fanfic, I'm just honestly scared what no one will read it anymore if I reach 50+ chapters, not to mention that I write pretty long chapters so yeah that's why updating has been kinda slow, I'm just thinking whether or not I should speed up the story a bit so it doesn't take too long.

But anyway that's all!
Thank you if you read this to the end!