15 | Celebration Preparation 2

Welcome to another chapter!
Bonnie's birthday is nearing and she'll become a pokémon trainer!
If you guys have any pokémon you think she should have comment down below!

Now onward to adventure!

————————————————————

3rd Person POV

After lillie chased ash all the way back home, the next day after school, they all went to mallow's family restaurant.

We see our heroes at mallow's family restaurant getting ready to surprise Bonnie on her birthday, there were decorations all over the place, presents piled nicely on a table, and delicious looking food to top it all of.
Now the only thing missing was the birthday girl, she was walking all over the place with max to keep her busy, the others called max to bring bonnie back and he did.
As bonnie entered the restaurant everyone got up.

"Happy birthday bonnie!!" Everyone shouted at the same time while popping some birthday poppers and confetti was everywhere.

"Wow!! This is so amazing and sweet of you everyone! Thank youu!" She shouted happily as she came up to hug all of us and we hugged her back.
"Now go open your presents and we can eat alright?" Lillie told bonnie as bonnie started opening the presents one by one.

Lillie's was of course the bracelet and sling bag with bolt symbols on it.
Although the lightning bolt reminded her of clemont, bonnie still loved it as she loved electric type pokémon.

"Thank you lillie this is so cute!" Bonnie thanked lillie and hugged her again.
Next was ash who gave her brand new yellow sneakers with a dedenne design, bonnie was very happy since her first pokémon is technically dedenne.

"Wow ash you picked this? I'm surprised but thank you!" When bonnie added that comment ash pouted, and bonnie showed the present to dedenne who happily looked at it.

Next was lana who gave her a yellow fishing rod and a pikachu fishing bait, bonnie loved it since she wanted to try fishing again, she then hugged lana.

Next was kiawe who gave her his family farms famous moomoo milk and ice cream, bonnie tried it and absolutely loved it at first try, kiawe was happy to say the least and proud of his gift.

Next was sophocles who gave bonnie a book on every alolan pokemon and where to find them, bonnie wasn't usually into books but she was really interested in the alolan form pokemons.

Gary and Paul's gift was a cake they had brought before hand, It was a chocolate cake with white frosting and on top was a miniature bonnie and dedenne, bonnie was excited to eat it after opening the rest of the gifts.

Brock's Gift was an empty picture book, and told her she could use it to treasure our memories, and bonnie smiled widely at the idea and thanked Brock.

Dawn gave her a cute new hair tie that matched her outfit, bonnie immediately put it on and hugged her fellow shipping friend.

Mallow gave her a beautiful bag filled with beautiful cookies made from berries, bonnie ate one and hugged mallow since it was delicious.

"Wow mallow, this is delicious, way more delicious than serena's desserts." Bonnie commented and everyone was confused except our heroes.

"Oh serena was one of the people who betrayed ash, she often baked for us, she had a thing for him too." Bonnie said so easily, The alola gang were shocked, well lillie the most that someone who had a crush on ash would betray him like that.

Lillie's POV

"So this serena girl had a thing for ash, but she betrayed him, I'll slap her if I ever see her." I thought to myself as Bonnie and the rest were eating the delicious food.