#3 A cold bitch

(Edited)

Toni's POV

I saw a beautiful girl maybe in her 30s come to me with water. I grabbed the water and started drinking. "Hey it's okay." She said and sat on the edge of the bed. "Does he bring girls here normally?" I asked. "Very rarely. He's never like this. You must be very special." She giggled. I shrugged and she took me to a room. "This is your bedroom and new clothes have been put in for you. Plus come downstairs at 6 pm that's when you and Mr Knoyle are having dinner." she winked at me. "Try not to have too much fun after dinner because Archie likes dessert. She said and I blushed hard. "Oh no no we aren't together." I said. "If you say so." she said and left.

I got into a sexy dress and wore a little make-up. Not gonna lie I wanted to impress Archie because he was sooo fucking hot.

I walked downstairs at exactly 6 pm to see a hottie sitting down in a chair already eating! Ugh he obviously has no table manners. I cleared my throat and he looked at me in a bad mood. "What?" He said coldly while looking at me up and down. "Nothing" I said and ate.

I saw him glancing at my boobs and I looked away and he opened his mouth to speak. "At 8:30 come to my office with a coffee alright?" He said and I nodded. After that I left. How could he be so nice and then so cold.

At 8:30 exactly, I walked into his office with a long hoodie with short black shorts under that were tight as fuck. Not comfortable at all, but it made me look sexy. You could barely see the shorts under and they showed off most of my legs. I had a cup of coffee in my left hand but of course, something bad had to happen. I tripped over my own foot and spilt the coffee on an expensive rug.

He got up off of his desk with a cold face.
"I - I -I uhh umm" I was rudely interrupted by him. "Undress." he said. "Excuse Me?" I replied. "Are you a virgin princess?" He asked. I was speechless. I couldn't think or do anything. I sighed and looked at him. My disappointed stare looking him up and down.

"Am I here to be your sex toy?"

Archie's POV

My eyes softened looking at her teary eyes. She was... very beautiful. "I don't know." I said licking my lips. Usually if a girl started crying I would either kill her or throw her out but her... she had an effect. Tears fell from her eyes as she just stared at me. I didn't want her to feel like I was using her. I wanted her to feel safe, and comfortable.

I stood there clueless looking at her. She stepped closer hugging my chest, her makeup going everywhere on my designer suit. Fuck it, she was hella cute. I massaged her hair and then finally let go of her. I shouted Luna and smiled at her. "Toni needs some rest." I said and Luna smiled. "Of course, I'll take her to bed then I'm going home okay?" She said and I nodded.

Luna has been my family maid for years, she the most trusted woman in this house. She's mother-like to me. I have never met my mother and my father is a real bag of shit. Probably fucking some girls and drinking right now.

I can't believe he turned me into what I am now, I am feared by everyone. Seems like Toni doesn't really fear me. She's strange and that's what I like about her.

—————————————————————-
(Edited)