#22 I wouldn't hurt you....

Archie's POV next day.
She jumped up and down on my dick as I held her waist and heard her cute moans. "That's it princess, a little faster." I groaned from her tight pussy. Toni got off of me as I pinned her down on my desk and smacked her ass.

She laughed and continued to make out with me. I lifted her up to sit on my desk as she touched my muscles and drooled. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. I paniced and pushed her under my desk. I got changed in a hurry and I heard the knocking get louder.

I had now put all my clothes on but forgot my tie. I opened the door to see a hot girl with a lot of makeup on, I tight red dress and a smirk on her face. She walked in and sat on the chair in front of my desk.

I sat on my desk and looked down at Toni to see her looking at the girl with a disgusted face out of the hole in my desk. "So what can i do for you?" I asked her. She looked at the tie on my desk and pulled me by my shirt.

"Oh just some work I have been finding hard." she said while tying my tie. She was clearly flirting. She grabbed my hand and put it down her shirt. I could feel the most massive tits ever as I felt implants. Ewww that's disgusting!

"Miss I have a fiance! And I love her! Your fired..." I shouted at her taking my hand out of her. She started crying and I felt a bit bad. I shouldn't shout at girls but that felt terrible. Suddenly Toni appeared at the door of my office. She must've crawled past us

"And I suggest at your new work you don't try and sexually assault your boss and wear that hideous makeup and dress." she said looking up and down at her. That's my girl 😏 I pulled her onto my lap and played with her boobs. "And also maybe next time, don't shove someone's hand down your dress because I could feel your implants." I said.

She then came to us. She held Toni's hand and kneeled down. "I'm truly sorry, I beg for your forgiveness." she said. "Of cour-" Toni got cut off by the other girl cutting her wrist with a knife. Toni screamed and held her wrist.

I called the bodyguards to go get her and held Toni's wrist. "Shh baby girl." I brought her to the bathroom and washed it for her as I heard her crying. I then went out again and asked everyone if they had a bandage.

One of the girls I've been working with for year's gave me one and I smiled at her. She was my most trusted girl I know, other than Toni. I bandaged her up and wiped her tears.

"Don't cry baby girl. Beautiful girls don't cry." I said and kissed her forehead. I lifted her up in bridle style and put her in the car. I got in the drivers seat, held her thigh and started driving.

We got home only to see Toni's parents sitting down.

Toni's POV
I saw my parents and hid behind Archie. I hated seeing the sight of any of them. "Who said you could be here?!" Archie shouted at them. I was silent, I had nothing to say or do. I was simply traumatized.

Archies POV
I was so angry with her parents, especially her dad. Ever since Toni told me about what her dad did to her I was thinking of revenge.

"Guards! Get these unwelcomed guests out!" I shouted and I pulled Toni into my chest.

"Archie! You weren't supposed to marry her you were supposed to kill her after a few days!" her dad shouted while getting dragged out. I gulped as Toni stepped away from me looking scared. "P-please don't hurt m- me" she said crying. "No baby I won't hurt you, your dad told me to but I was never going to do. Remember first day you came and I said I wouldn't lay a hand on you if you didn't want?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'll never hurt you, I love you Mrs Knoyle!" I said and saw her blush. "I love you too Mr Knoyle." she replied hugging me.

____________________________
Wow thanks for so many reads..... I thought after making this many chapters id only have like 20 views 😏😂