#5 preziosa

(Edited)

Archie's POV

I was still working as she was sleeping on my lap. I think my lap went numb at this point. I slowly lifted her up into my arms trying not to wake her. She was looking so fucking cute with her messy hair and my clothes. I walked upstairs and placed her on my bed then kissed her forehead gently. I think I like her. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. A lot has changed now, she regularly comes to sleep on me and a few times I have caught her wearing my clothes.

I came out with wet hair, shorts and no shirt. I got into bed next to her and back hugged her. She was so warm and fragile.

Toni's POVn
I woke up in a familiar room. This was the room I got the hoodie from. Wait, Archie's room?

A week later... Archie's POV

I came home from work angry that I didn't get a good deal. I slammed the door open and walked to Toni's room. I know this was wrong but I needed her.

I saw her drinking a glass of wine and I threw the wine on the the floor. "What?" She said and I cut her off by pinning her against the wall. "Let me fuck you, ?"

I looked in her eyes as she thought about it. I want to fuck the fucking shit out of her till she can't walk or talk.

She sighed "Sí."

Toni's POV

Is this what I wanted? For him to fuck me? He's literally been ignoring me for like a week. I wouldn't have a choice either. "Got a safe word preziosa?" Precious, never been called that.

I nodded. "Maple." He suddenly picked me up and walked upstairs to the bedroom. He slowly laid me down on the bed and crawled on top of me. Now I was fucking horny. I pulled him by his work tie and kissed him. The way his lips fit perfectly on mine, his hands held my waist, his tongue slowly gliding on mine and his smell... perfect.

He started to slowly pulled on my Nike pro shorts. "May I?" He asked. At least he asked. I nodded as he took my top and shorts off, leaving me in my underwear and bra.

"Your so pretty, preziosa." He whispered then slowly takes my underwear off and went down to my throbbing clit. "Has anyone ever fucked you, preziosa?" He asked as his fingers moved on my clit in circles. Moans leaving my mouth immediately. "Yes but not this way." I moaned. He chuckled. "You sure about this? After this I won't let any other man fuck you and if they do, I'll break their fucking neck, Sí?" He went down and slid his tongue along the entrance while massaging my sensitive spots with his fingers. God he's done this for less than 10 minutes and already knows where and how he can make me moan.

His tongue suddenly slipped. "Fuck." This feeling was unexplainable. It tickled but it also felt so fucking good, the way his tongue moved was so clean. My hands went digging into his shiny brown hair. After my voice was basically gone from moaning he smirked and licked my warm liquids off his lips. "Already coming for me huh? Too bad now I have to stop." He said teasing me. He grabbed my chin and looked at me. "Be a good girl so next time I might with you two." He whispered and let go.

I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that....

No it wasn't sex, but he made me feel good.

—————————————————————
(Edited)