#4 Red

(Edited)

Toni's POV

I woke up feeling terrible pains in my stomach as thought about last night. How Archie hugged me back then told me to sleep. I can't tell if that's a red flag or green flag? Was it because he cared if I got sleep or was it because he didn't want to talk or hug me. I sighed and walked to the bathroom. I took down my under wear and.... "MOTHERFUCKING SHITHOLE!" I screamed as I saw blood. Oh god more bad luck. I looked around the bathroom and saw a box full of tampons, I had never used tampons! Only pads. I guess this was my only option. I stuck one deep up into my pussy and pulled my new panties up.

I went downstairs only to see a cold face staring at me. I honestly couldn't even be bothered to talk to him but I was kinda shy to talk to him after last night. I was in my own world thinking until my thoughts got interrupted. "Earth to Toni." Archie said coldly. "Mhmm" I replied back to him coldly.

I made myself some breakfast and ate it. After that I went upstairs to do my morning routine. I put on some light makeup and some lazy joggers. I couldn't seem to find any hoodies so I went into a random room and grabbed it. I put it on and it was way to big for me but I liked it like that.

I went to the bathroom again to change my tampon when the worst thing ever happened! I couldn't feel the string! There was a fucking tampon stuck up my pussy! I was having a massive panic attack and started crying loudly.

I looked around for Luna. Maybe she uses tampons and knows what to do. I looked all around until I realised what she said last night. She said she would leave to go home. Shit shit shit.

I ran out my room and downstairs with just my panties on. I burst into his office and he widened his eyes at the sight of me half naked. "Help please." I muttered while crying. "Don't you know how to knock princess?" he replied. I was crying even harder at this point.

"My tampon is stuck and I can't get it out. I need help getting it out." I said embarrassed.

Archie's POV

I saw her crying and I couldn't say no so I came to her and wiped her tears. "Princess.. I'll call you Luna and she can help. Would you like anything? Medicine? Blankets, clothes?" He asked and I nodded. "What would you like?" I asked. She walked over and sat on my desk in front of me. I looked at her sexy smile as my eyes went down to her hoodie.

"Stealing my clothes now?" I asked and she smiled. "Sorry." She said while taking it off. "Keep it princes. It looks good on you." I said smiling. I pulled her by her waist and she sat on my lap. So fucking beautiful.

She fell asleep on me moments later and soon Luna came and helped her take it out without hurting or injuring herself.

——————————————————————
(Edited)