#32 Doctor

Toni's POV
I walked to the car with a sad face as I just came back from the doctors. I felt so fucking upset. I looked over to Archie who still couldn't process what he was just told.

Flashback
"I'm sorry Mrs but your body has gone very sensitive and it will make it hard to have kids." the doctor said as Archie looked at me.

End of flashback.

I got into the car as Archie started speeding.
"Archie, please we will get through this together, eventually we will get pregnant again." I said. "Why can't you just be normal!?" he shouted. I looked down and kept quiet the rest of the ride home.

I got out the car and ran inside. I sat down crying while eating ice cream. I had ice cream all round my mouth but at least it was helping.

Soon Archie came in. "You have ice cream all round your face, you simply look... Ugly." he said. I looked at him. "Why are you saying these things to me?" I said crying and left.

Time skip: 2 hours. Archie's POV
"Honey please wear the  dress I bought you." I said. "Why? I thought ugly and not normal girls were supposed to be poor and not having nice dresses.. " she said cleaning the desk.

I pinned her to the wall. "Don't fucking say this. " I warned her. "What hit me!? Remember what happened last time?! I'm surprised you even care about an ugly girl! " she screamed.

I must say I grew colder to Toni than I thought. These days we are always fighting.

I let go of her I watched her sit down and cover her face while crying.

Toni's POV
What is his problem? I'm not good enough? He already said I'm ugly and not normal. I went upstairs and packed a bag. I took Kai with me and snuck out. I went to live with Lily.

Archie POV 3 hours later
I was looking around for Toni as I couldn't find her or Kai. I started to panic but I knew she was mad at me. I'll give her some time.

Time skip: one week later
I watched her come inside with Kai in her arms. She didn't even look at me before I slapped her. "What makes you think you can leave for a week with MY child without telling me!?" she held her cheek and sat Kai down.

She punched my face and hit me till I feel on the ground. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I fucking hate you!!!" she screamed. I looked at her. I could see the red mark on her face that was now bleeding because of me.

She cried hard and lockef herself in the bathroom. An hour later she came out with cuts on her body. She wa obviously cutting herself. I came to her and hugged her.

She was hitting me more but I didn't let go till she stopped. "I thought you didn't care about ugly girls..." she cried. "Please Toni give me another chance. I'll be the best person ever this time." I looked at her and saw her nod. "Only once more." she said and I  smiled. "D-daddy." I heard a tiny voice come from far away. Me and Toni rushed over to him to try and get him to say it again and eventually he did.

Time skip: 1 year later

Authors POV
Toni gave Archie another chance and in the last  year they have never fought. They love each other wayyyy too much as they were now helping Kai, who is now 2 and a half years old to walk.

"Kitten come to daddy and leave him." Archie said and I walked closer. He held my wrists the pulled me on his lap. He held my waist then came to my ear. "You haven't gave daddy his weekly fuck." he smirked. Even a year later it got harder to make a baby but we weren't even thinking of a baby. We just wanted to fuck each other. Plus we are both still in our early 20s, we have so much time. And nothing really changed.

I smirked watching him trail his hands down my body. He gets to my pants and slowly takes them off... and starts to rub on my clit with slight...pleasurable movements. I released a gasp, followed by a moan, which turned me embarrassed...shit. "It's ok, you can be as loud as you want. No one can hear you except me. " he said.

Fuck it felt so good having his hands all over me. He sped up a bit. This is not gonna end well...

He took off my bra and with one hand, he started playing with my breast and the other one on my clit, he made it feel like pure heaven."You like that don't you?" He asked me, a smirk painting on his face. "You don't have to respond, your moans are more than enough of an answer. " He is right...it feels like pure euphoria.

"I will put it in now. Tell me if it hurts." he said. Archie really cared about me. My medical condition really triggered him so when we are doing this he always likes to ask if I'm okay and  if it hurts.

And like that he slowly put his dick in, it felt so good. I was now holding back my moans.  I flinched when he puts it in, but a little gasp of pain slipped out. "Shhh it's ok. I know it hurts...but I know you can take it as a good girl you are." he said smirking. "Mhmm ahh" I whined between my moans as his dick teased my clit even more, making my legs squirm.  I was lathered in my fluids, and felt so fucking good.

He just ignored me, and started moving them repeatedly hitting my good spot...It felt... horribly satisfying... Then I just exploded and so did he.

Time skip: 1 week later.

I ran to Archie crying. "I'm pregnant again!" he spun me around in his arms. "I love you my baby girl." he said. "I love you too baby! " I shouted in excitement.

___________________________
More pregnancy for y'all