#34 mommy and daddy

Toni's POV 1 am

I watched as he teased me with that tongue of his. "Ugh fucking hell." I moaned and he ate me out even more. My legs were over his shoulders as he got a perfect view of my pussy. After a while he shoved himself inside of me, but it wasn't far. Only the tip because he knew I couldn't handle it. "A-ah keep it there don't move please." I said as my legs squirmed.

"Okay baby, or I could just..." before I knew it he was all the way in. I yelled and he smirked. "Good girls are quiet." he held my chin. "Don't move yet." I said whining.

Archie POV

I watched her struggle and her legs squirm. "You sore princess?" I asked and she nodded. "Okay I won't move but I'm going to stay inside you hmm?" I looked at her and she nodded. After all, I shouldn't go hard on my pregnant wife.

I pulled her on top of me carefully so my dick would still be inside her. "Sleep princess." I said. She reached over for her bra and my shirt but I held her arms. "There isn't any need for those things honey." I smirked.

I held her body down as I felt her boobs against my chest. I thrust inside of her a bit and she whined like a baby. I enjoyed her noises.

"D-daddiii please let me cum, I'm d- desperate." she gave me a pleading look. "If you say you love me and kiss my neck." I said. "I love you daddy." she said then just exploded. I took my dick out of her and kissed her forehead. She was still on top of me and now kissing and sucking on my neck while I played with her hair.

"Baby sleep now it's 2 am." I looked at her sleepy face and she nodded.

Time skip: 1 hour

I woke up to her pulling my hair. "Hmm?" I asked. "I can't sleep." she groaned. I turned the lights on and got out of bed. I put her and my clothes on as she closed her eyes. I sat her on my lap and stroked her hair.

I smiled seeing her cuteness and her sleepy face. I felt her forehead and she was burning! I layed her back down and got some medicine. She took it and she was then sick all over me.

That's absolutely disgusting but she is my wife, plus she's pregnant, what was I expecting? She started crying and I hugged her. "Shh it's fine I promise." I said hugging her. Then she was sick all over my shirt again.

I patted her back to make sure it was all out. I lifted her to the bath and turned the hot water on as I went into the shower to wash her sick off of me.

After the bath was full of hot water I but some bubbles in then joined her.

You both 😋🔥👆

You both 😋🔥👆

I washed her body then gave her water to drink, it was now 3 am. I sighed looking at her.
I lifted her out the bath and wrapped a towel round her beautiful body. I slapped her ass and kissed her forehead. "Go sleep now baby." I said and she walked out the bathroom.

I stayed in the bath drinking some red wine. I thought about how much I love someone. Almost a year ago I had no one. And now I have the love of my life. I haven't loved anyone more, not even my parents.

After my bath I went to go see Kai. I picked him up and hugged him. After a few cuddles and kisses I went back to the bedroom, kissed her belly and layed down. "Goodnight my babies." I whispered.

____________________________
Hello everyone just to say, I had a change of plans for the other story. It's a little bit the same as this but a bit more... Spice 🌶🔥 you can read it now or add it to your reading list. If you like it please give me feedback. Thank you ❤