#24 I really fucking love you.

Archie's POV
I was holding Toni's waist as she squatted down with a weight in her hands. "You know I will marry you even if you don't work out?" I said to her as she's been doing this for a while now. Our wedding is in a few days and she wanted to lose weight for our wedding.

I would like her either way so I didn't like to think that she thought her body wasn't good enough. "Shut up and focus Archie..." she said. "Okay then." I said back. She put the weights down and walked to shower.

Hmm maybe I should sneak in a quick workout. I thought to myself. I took my shirt off and started doing pull ups not knowing someone was watching me. I looked over and saw Toni drooling.

I smirked and went over to her. I threw her over my shoulder and placed her down on the yoga mat and got on top of her.

She smirked and I got a devilish idea to tease her. I lifted her up and placed her on a machine for her legs.

She tried to get off but I pulled her by her sports bra and spanked her ass. She started to workout and I smirked seeing her struggle.

"Good girl." I smirked. After a while she started whining. "Daddy my legs are going numb" she said trembling. "Shhh a little more." I replied massaging her pussy.

"Ughh fuck." she said. I lifted her off the machine and stood her on the floor. "My legs hurting..." she whined. "You wanted to have a good body hon." I replied. She rolled her eyes and I came behind her. "Squats now." I said and held her waist for support. She started to squat.

After about five minutes I let go of her and sat on a chair. I watched her ass as she struggled. I let her stop and layed her down. I gave her water and she gulped it down hard.

I turned her around onto her tummy and massaged her ass. She looked a bit hurt so I massaged her legs with as much love as I could. "I'm sorry babes." I said and she nodded.

I turned her back around and picked her up I layed her down. "Honey I gotta go to office. Stay here and rest. " I said and helped her get dressed. I was about to leave before she held onto me.

She pouted and I carried her. I got in the car and sat her on my lap. She slept the whole way there and slept another 4 hours on my lap in the office.

Damn I really tired this one out. Not gonna lie she has so much energy but now.... I stroked her hair and lifted her to lay down on the couch in my office.

I covered her with a blanket and kissed her forehead. Next thing I knew she pulled me to cuddle with her.

My cheeks went a little red and I hugged her tight. That's when it hit me. I am so fucking in love with this girl! I'm so lucky to have her in my life... I wiped a tear. Have I gone soft from a  girl? I looked at her pretty face and kissed her nose.

"Why you crying babes? " she asked in a cute face. "Because you are so fucking beautiful princess." I said and saw the smile on her face.
"I would die for you Toni.. " I said.

She hugged me tight and said nothing but that's okay. Toni was more of a body language person for me, and I loved every part of her.

___________________________
"Get yourself a man that will cry for your beauty. "
Also next chapter will probably be wedding so comment where u want it to be... (Beach/ park?)