#31 back to work

Toni's POV 6 am Monday
I groaned as I heard the alarm ring I also heard a groan next to me. "Fuck I hate the alarm." he said groaning as he snuggled into my chest. I giggled at his messy hair and got up. He put his head on my lap and rubbed his sleepy face on my thighs. "A little longer please..." he said

"Your obviously not a morning person are you hon?" I chuckled and pinched his because I knew he hated it.

I went for my shower then got changed and did makeup

(You 😘)

(You 😘)

I went downstairs to see my husband eating pancakes. He looked at me and pulled me close. He looked at my ass and smirked. "Your ass is flatter than a pancake!" he laughed jokingly. "Your dick is smaller than your nose." I said smirking back. "You will regret saying that when it's inside you. " he pulled me by my waist and shoved a pancake in my mouth.

Time skip: in office Archie's POV

(She was working on black chair, I was working on white

(She was working on black chair, I was working on white.)

I looked at her and smiled at her confused face while working.

"Your makeup looks nice." I said in a calm voice. "Oh please, name one product." she rolled her eyes. Someone was moody. "Uhh you know the uhm lip gloss thing." I said but I had no idea what I was talking about. She giggled and continued working.

"I'm going to get a coffee.." she said and left. She came back with two in her hands and I smiled then took a sip. It was absolutely disgusting because I don't like coffee that much but I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Time skip: 3 hours later.

She gave me 'THE LOOK' of pure tiredness. I sighed and nodded as we packed up and left. She held my arm walking to the car and I opened the door for her.

She sat down and fell asleep straight away. I sighed then got out the car. I carried her to the back seat and layed her down.

I started driving and tried not to make any hard stops. We arrived home at 8 pm and I carried her inside. I layed her on the couch and asked the maid to make dinner. I layed her head on my lap and I did some work on my laptop.

I woke Toni up when the maid came through with dinner. "Princess eat now." I made her sit on my lap. "Nooo." she whined and tried to move. I held her waist tighter. "Remember what happened last time you didn't eat? Exactly." I fed her then she was much more energetic. She put music on and started dancing.

I sighed and shook my head. I went back on my laptop and soon she was next to the fireplace laying down. I smirked and went to get her pj's. "Baby bed time." I got on top of her and took off her shirt and jeans from work. I smirked seeing her bra and underwear but I need to control myself.

I put her pj's on and massaged her legs. "Mhmm." she moaned. "You like that hmm?" I rubbed a little harder then things got spicy 🌶

___________________________
I promise u a better detailed spicy chapter tomorrow since we haven't had one in a while. 🍑🍒🤤❤️💋🍆