#11 his parents pt2

(Edited)

Archies POV 2 hours later
"Where is she?" I said to myself looking for her. Maybe she left after our fight. Suddenly a girl came up to me and kissed my cheek. The fuck? I didn't even get to say anything until she was hit in the head with a heel. Toni's heel. "Your welcome." She said and walked off again.

Toni's POV
The slow music turned on and I went to Archie.  I knew I had to. The party was about me and him. He put his hands on my waist gently and I put my hands round his neck. I smiled and stood on his shoes to piss him off but he smiled and continued swaying side to side.

He pecked my lips and hugged me. I hugged him back tightly. He went to my ear and started to speak. "Ugh fuck your so pretty." he whispered in my ear. "I know." I replied.

Then the fast music went on and I went to dance with Lily. Me and her were now good friends. I felt a bit left out though because everyone else was drinking and I wasn't allowed to drink.

I saw Archie whispering something to Vito on the stage and five minutes later he asked for everyone's attention. Everyone was in a crowd and he started saying lovely things about me and how we met. I rolled my eyes but I know I was blushing.

He suddenly invited me on stage and fuck. This bitch "Toni, you are the most beautiful person I ever met, I want to spend my whole life with you and however many kids you want or if you want none I'll be sad but I won't mind." everyone gave a small laugh because they all knew how desperate he was for children.

He took out a massive diamond ring and I sighed. I felt like I was gonna cry. "Will you marry me?" I guess this was the time I needed to act exited. This is what I was meant to do. Marry him. Just like my dad told me. Did I really think he would love me? "WAIT." A familiar voice came from the room. Everyone's eyes stared at him. My dad. "I want her back. I have the money." I looked at Archie who looked at me. An abusive dad or someone I could try and love?

All eyes were on me.

My mom came  in with my brother who had a large gun... my brother... not even he understood. "THIS MARRIAGE IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!" My mom shouted and grabbed my arm. I took my arm away and she slapped me. I held my cheek as everyone gasped. "What a fucking slut you are Toni!" my mom said and I started crying.

"YOU CAN'T TALK TO MY FIANCE LIKE THAT." Said Archie. "And you certainly have no right over her or to slap her!" he continued. "Oh and your pregnant now too huh!" my mom said angry before she pushed me hard near my belly. I fell but Lily caught me. I didn't even care about the pain. I was stressing. "Is the baby okay!?" I struggled to breathe while holding my belly.

I was having a huge breakdown. In a few minutes a doctor came and took me to hospital. I had already passed out from stress and I woke up and I panicked hard. I screamed before Archie ran in the room.

"She's awake!" he shouted while doctors came running in. The doctors were trying to say something but no one could hear each other from me screaming. "Is the baby okay?!" I shouted while crying.

The whole room went silent as I looked at everyone. Don't tell me....

Archie came next to me and held my belly. "Our baby is in the emergency room. He is alive, but since he came out a month early he's still in need of some help." He said calmly. My heart broke. "No." I tried to get up but couldn't. Everything hurt. I looked down. "I wasn't the first one to hold him." I said crying.

"I know preziosa. I'm so sorry I've failed you." He said. We both just sat in silence till I got some news.