#6 pictures

Toni's POV 12 am
I am starting to wake up later and later but that's probably because someone has been keeping me up late at night. I smirked to myself. He's at work right now but I feel like teasing him so bad right now.

I got into the shower and started fingering myself hardly. I moaned out as I was videoing all of it. In the end it was about a 10 minute long video of me giving myself pleasure. I then send it to Archie with a smirk on my face.

Archie's POV

I was in a boring meeting until my phone buzzed. I picked it up and clicked on the video. I widened my eyes watching her video not realizing the sound was all the way up. Once I put the phone down I had a whole table looking at me as I looked quite satisfied by what she was doing.

"What the fuck are you looking at idiots? Continue." I said. This girl will be the death of me.

Suddenly Toni burst into the office. "You forgot your lunch." she said and I gave her a small smile. She came over to me and I put her on my lap. "Well what you waiting for? The meeting is over!" I shouted and they all got out. "Thank you princess, I didn't even realize." I said with a smirk. "But now that your here I kinda want something else for my lunch." she bit her lip and blushed.

I lifted her onto the table and spanked her ass. "Hmm princess your ass is so big." she gave me a small giggle and got down from the table. I sat her on my lap again. "Where do you think your going huh?" I said. "I was gonna go back home since I gave you your lunch. " she said calmly."No princess your gonna give daddy some pleasure after making him horny from your video. " I said.

"Give daddy a little lap dance huh? Your mom said you could dance. " she blushed and nodded shyly. I put some music on for her and I sat down comfortable.

Toni's POV
I heard the sexy music start as I started dancing round his chair. I took my shirt off and sat on his warm lap. I started moving around slowly as he opened his legs and put his head back. I pulled him by his tie to look at me and he winked at me. I then got up off his lap and moved closer. I sat back down or should i say just let go of my legs and landed on where his dick was.

He groaned and started to speak. "You've hurt your daddy and now I'll hurt you baby girl." he said while taking my panties off. He didn't doubt it for one second before he put his finger straight up my pussy. "Awww honey your still dripping wet. Your such a naughty girl." he said as I moaned his name. He put another two fingers in and i screamed. "That's daddy to you, not Archie sweetie." he said.

He hit my sensitive spot and I screamed daddy. "Ahh uhh p-please daddy let me cum." I said moaning loudly. "Of course princess." he replied. I started to cum everywhere, there was so much cum all over his fingers as he licked his fingers clean and then me.

I could barely walk as I tried to take little steps but failed. Damn this guy got me good. "Next time don't make daddy horny without permission honey." he said and left me on the floor.

______________
Wowww so spicy I hope u liked the chapter